GDT: Buffalo at NY Rangers 7:00 pm ET, 1/3/2017, NBCSN

Doohickie

The last time I missed the entire first period and we had a 2-0 lead...bad things happened, man. I'm sorry everyone, but I'm watching the rest.

My FIL won't watch his teams play. He "jinxes" them. He feels he has far more power over the universe than he actually does. Unless you're immortal like my FIL, I have little distress knowing you're watching the game.

He's still the best center on the team.

That said, I'd like to see what he'd look like in Jack's wing. O'Reilly's best season was playing wing for Duchene, and he could cover a lot for Jack defensively.

Missing the playoffs, experiment dammit!

You are starting your journey to the dark side....excellent!

I'd kill to give Samson Bailey's skating/physical abilities.

Did Sam put that shot off the pads on purpose? Probably?

The broadcasters thought so.  I saw it as shooting to score, but putting the puck at about the right height to produce a juicy rebound if he missed.

Samson is skating the best we've ever seen.

Developing very nicely indeed. Rumours of his something were something something something.

I'd kill to give Samson Bailey's skating/physical abilities.

Did Sam put that shot off the pads on purpose? Probably?

Oh, 100%. Thought that right away, it was exceptionally placed. For sure a shot pass. What a brilliant set up by Sam.

The broadcasters thought so.  I saw it as shooting to score, but putting the puck at about the right height to produce a juicy rebound if he missed.

DB has been preaching that since he got here. Shots on goal as chance generators in stead of a riskier pass. Maybe Sam was taking notes.

My FIL won't watch his teams play. He "jinxes" them. He feels he has far more power over the universe than he actually does. Unless you're immortal like my FIL, I have little distress knowing you're watching the game.

Your FIL, my wife.  Same difference.

You are starting your journey to the dark side....excellent!

No starting, I've been there! When the whole thing came together, I had pictured O'Reilly-Eichel and Kane-Reinhart as the long term pairs in the top-6. Of course, now I hate Kane and the Pens' Cup run last year made me dream of 3 balanced lines, but I'm still okay O'Reilly-Eichel! I just didn't see a compelling reason to force it early.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.