GDT: Buffalo at NY Rangers 7:00 pm ET, 1/3/2017, NBCSN

Doohickie

Think I'll stay up for this mental punishment again :P

YOU BEAST.

Is he playing?  If so, in whose spot?

Per NHL game preview,

Gorges, who left midway through the first period Saturday because of a hip injury, skated Tuesday morning and will be a game-time decision. Kulikov is expected to miss his third straight game. Nilsson will start

So it looks like if Fedun plays, it will be in Gorges's place.

....and Nilsson is playing in the net.

Something is not adding up here. The tall dude is 7'3. So that's only a little over a foot between the top of Zemgus' head and the top of the dude's head?

I thought it was pretty well established that hockey players are measures with their equipment on. I gotta think Gus is at best 6'. Most of the hockey players I've seen in public look like they are a buck 60 so they probably get weighed that way too.

Fedun in warm ups no Gorges

Thank you Jeebus

Edited by inkman

They've given Gorges' A to Ristolainen. That's going to look pretty. 

I'd go 

29-55

47-6

41-38

Because McCabe and Risto have been good together, Bogosian didn't look terrible in his off-side experience last season with Risto, and giving the third pair a bit of sheltering should minimize terrible moments and could actually surprise us, based on how those two have played so far in their stints up here this season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.