R O'Reilly out after surgery

Brawndo

Oh man, that's terrible.  That can be nasty!  No worries about hockey - I hope ROR fully recovers.   Hockey comes second.  

It's only nasty if the appendix ruptures.  Otherwise, it's about the most minor abdominal surgery out there (I've had mine removed pre-rupture, my grandpa died of an appendix rupture)

The two days before and after Christmas are the busiest days of the year for appendectomies.

#fakenews

(But I think heart attacks do rise around the holidays.)

This is true. Fatalities secondary to heart disease are higher as well because people are less likely to seek treatment because of the holidays.

This is true. Fatalities secondary to heart disease are higher as well because people are less likely to seek treatment because of the holidays.

Gotta love the actual sick people increasing the census by 25% post Holiday because they didn't want treatment while the grandkids are in town.

While the ER still fills up with 35 Y/O men with the wah wahs.... Dx....terminal vaginitis lol.

Between the bills and the Sabres, I've become the grinch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.