2017 World Junior Championships

Brawndo

I recorded and watched the last two Swedish games. Came away very impressed with nylander. It was not just the high end skating, soft hand and great shot that had me impressed. It was his hockey iq that had me giddy. He had a few passes that reminded me of Reinhart/Eichel. I think this guy could be the perfect running mate for jack if they can add a defensively responsible bull on the other side like okposo.

As for asplund he didn't overly impress. Great at the face off circle and very good defensively but very questionable if he has the offence to play in any future top 6. Reminds me of Larson. Good responsible centre which is probably the best you should hope for for a second round player anyways.

BOOM!

USA! USA! USA!

The refs tried hard to get Canada back into by calling a 5 min major, and then a minor with just under 2 mins left in the first penalty. Of course Canada scores to make it 2-1, but just a few mins later USA buries one to go back up by 2.

This USA team would beat the Sabres right now. They give 110% for 60 mins.

The refs tried hard to get Canada back into by calling a 5 min major, and then a minor with just under 2 mins left in the first penalty. Of course Canada scores to make it 2-1, but just a few mins later USA buries one to go back up by 2.

This USA team would beat the Sabres right now. They give 110% for 60 mins.

yeah, but Latvia would also stand a good chance at beating the Sabres too....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.