2017 World Junior Championships

Brawndo

Great game between the Russians and the U.S. today. Congrats to the U.S. boys. I'm torn in this one. I want our swedes to go far and gain the experience but I want Canada to win as well. Lovin the love they're showing Nylander. He's getting a ######-ton of accolades for his play.

Edited by bunomatic

Man both games last night were pretty good, although the game kind of got away from Sweden after the Canadians swapped goalies. It should make for two more great games tonight.

That Russian goalie was fantastic, I think he's a Caps prospect. I'm expecting to see him down here before too long, although the Caps are already pretty solid at goaltender. I think he was definitely the better goalie last night though.

I can't believe the Russian coach didn't stick with the player who had 2 goals in the game and was 2/2 in the shootout in round 7. It's also impressive the US player went 3/3 including 2 in a row like that. The pressure had to be insane.

I'll be rooting for Sweeden (and our 2 prospects) to bounce back take the Bronze, and flipping between the Gold medal game and the Sabres/Hawks game tonight. Should make for another great evening of hockey.

Going to drag some people out with me tonight to watch the gold medal game if I can find anywhere playing it. Sabres game tonight, too, maybe I can get a 2 for 1.

Oh you bet I will be, if that's what it's going to look like. 

I've been reading the Dark Tower series for a while now, halfway through book 7, and I just got your nome de plume. I'm upset its taken me this long.

where can you find tournament streaming tonight pm me if possible

try out reddit.com/r/nhlstreams

I've been reading the Dark Tower series for a while now, halfway through book 7, and I just got your nome de plume. I'm upset its taken me this long.

Randall Flagg shows up in many forms (with many names) in Dark Tower and other King Novels. He's the main antagonist in The Stand for instance. I believe he's originally from The Stand in fact and King later decided to merge him into the Dark Tower.

Going to drag some people out with me tonight to watch the gold medal game if I can find anywhere playing it. Sabres game tonight, too, maybe I can get a 2 for 1.

try out reddit.com/r/nhlstreams

Randall Flagg shows up in many forms (with many names) in Dark Tower and other King Novels. He's the main antagonist in The Stand for instance. I believe he's originally from The Stand in fact and King later decided to merge him into the Dark Tower.

I actually have only read a small amount of the Dark Tower series, but it's on my list. The Stand is where he comes from for my purposes, and the cover of the novel was actually my avatar before this one! 

I started with Dark Tower back in high school, and worked my way back to read most of the books that have tie-ins, especially the major ones like the Stand. I read a lot of the Stand during a particularly boring class in Grad School.

Another good appearance of Flagg is in Eyes of the Dragon.

I actually have only read a small amount of the Dark Tower series, but it's on my list. The Stand is where he comes from for my purposes, and the cover of the novel was actually my avatar before this one! 

Yup, Dark Tower was my first intro into King (his books, anyways). I want to finish that first, then I'm going to start going into his other stories, most of which tie into the Dark Tower series. Probably start with "The Stand" and "Salems Lot".

Yup, Dark Tower was my first intro into King (his books, anyways). I want to finish that first, then I'm going to start going into his other stories, most of which tie into the Dark Tower series. Probably start with "The Stand" and "Salems Lot".

Those are two great ones to start with. If you like what he does, then you should just keep going. There are a decent amount of duds, with 60+ books, but even those are readable and his good stuff is soooooooooooooooooooo good

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.