Missing poster formation; the lost please check in

PASabreFan

Shrader

Hoss

GODD...

The Politics Thread...

I dont believe I've seen him or Liger recently. Think Liger left until the Politics thread is back

Shrader seems to be a goner. To come back and delete that thread was weird.

Hoss is definitely a goner.

This is all subject to the Sabres being contenders again, IMHO.

So we still don't have any check-ins? Are they filming a sequel to Lost together? Were they all abducted and are now being anally probed? God, I hope so.

Was it that long? (And at least the first part of it was not self-imposed.)

I don't recall if I lurked much. I don't think I did. I was getting my fix at HF, and it was a terrible place, just terrible.

And for some reason it took that tweet-posting bot, 26CornerBlitz or whatever his name was. He stayed over at TBD but left this place, and does all his Sabres stuff over there. Never an explanation. Started a new thread on July 1, had some posts with some info about our new players, and then gone.

The Sabres sub-forum over there is like this one but with 3 total threads and less personality. Quality here is way better. The bigger forums are what I go over there for, and to hear other fans' takes on their own teams.

And for some reason it took that tweet-posting bot, 26CornerBlitz or whatever his name was. He stayed over at TBD but left this place, and does all his Sabres stuff over there. Never an explanation. Started a new thread on July 1, had some posts with some info about our new players, and then gone.

The Sabres sub-forum over there is like this one but with 3 total threads and less personality. Quality here is way better. The bigger forums are what I go over there for, and to hear other fans' takes on their own teams.

I believe 26CB left because Shrader kept giving him a hard time about posting so many links/tweets rather than original content. And now Shrader is gone. Sucks all around.

I believe 26CB left because Shrader kept giving him a hard time about posting so many links/tweets rather than original content. And now Shrader is gone. Sucks all around.

Hmmmm. He was always really quirky. I can't remember if it was here or somewhere else, but he was accused of working for the Bills and Sabres, because someone had tracked his activity and there was an astounding amount of tweeting/retweeting/posting every possible piece of news, always first. It was as if he was doing nothing else with his time, ever. He got upset about it. 

Interesting stuff.

The closing of every single politics thread is in and of itself a political statement. Why do the mods get to have a political voice and the board doesn't?

Just deleting all the threads isn't moving forward any conversation. There is no waiting period that will elapse when Donald Trump will stop being a polarizing figure. This is the world we live in for the next 4 years.

Please stop trying to stop us from talking about the world we live in with people that we care about.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.