Missing poster formation; the lost please check in

PASabreFan

I know we've lost some regular posters, apparently permanently. A few others have been inexplicably quiet. It's funny. You get used to seeing these people talking hockey or whatever. When they stop, you wonder if it's illness (or worse!), family crisis or some other problem. We are family, if dysfunctional, so would the following kindly say hi?

DeLuca

carpandean

robviously

sizzlemeister

Might be missing a few.

I dont believe I've seen him or Liger recently. Think Liger left until the Politics thread is back

He was posting political stuff in other threads as recently as the NY Islanders GDT from Friday.  (I actually deleted the original thread to get rid of all the political talk and replaced it with a new thread, but the mods restored the original.)

I wouldn't count Liger as "missing."  I'd count him as "throwing a tantrum."

Edited by Doohickie

He was posting political stuff in other threads as recently as the NY Islanders GDT from Friday.  (I actually deleted the original thread to get rid of all the political talk and replaced it with a new thread, but the mods restored the original.)

I wouldn't count Liger as "missing."  I'd count him as "throwing a tantrum."

Ya he generally goes with a self-imposed break every few months.  I'm sure he'll be back soon.

I know it sounds great and all, but I just can't fully comprehend the logistics of it all, and how that would be beneficial to said individual.

It sounds annoying honestly. Probably a hell of a pickup line,and he mentions every now and then he'll be at a urinal and some guy will just tell 'DUDE HOLY ' :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.