GDT: Kings at Sabres 7PM 12-13-16

spndnchz

Six even strength goals against the Kings. Let 'em fly, Dan. IDC about defense anymore. That was fun.

Saw this elsewhere: 10% of our goals this season occurred tonight.

Also, Schopp and the Bulldog, or one of the two, had the idea that Jack was worth maybe 1 win over the course of a season. I'd say he's worth 3 so far, and he's played 7.

Six even strength goals against the Kings. Let 'em fly, Dan. IDC about defense anymore. That was fun.

Saw this elsewhere: 10% of our goals this season occurred tonight.

Also, Schopp and the Bulldog, or one of the two, had the idea that Jack was worth maybe 1 win over the course of a season. I'd say he's worth 3 so far, and he's played 7.

I'm shocked--shocked I say--that either or both of those two would make a bad point.

I'm shocked--shocked I say--that either or both of those two would make a bad point.

They are the worst. Not only are they miserably uninformed when it comes to hockey, but they're just to everyone that calls in

John Murphy is good for a Bills show. Very good actually

Eichel has 5-3-8 in 7 games this season

They are the worst. Not only are they miserably uninformed when it comes to hockey, but they're just ###### to everyone that calls in

John Murphy is good for a Bills show. Very good actually

Eichel has 5-3-8 in 7 games this season

Yea, I mean, the primary job for a sports talk host to me is to be likable. Murph is obviously a shill, but he's very listenable; I feel the morning show also does a good job of this (though Jeremy does occasionally grate)....but Schopp and Bulldog? Bleh. Just bad.

A win is a win no matter how but these games are always fun to watch.

Eichel 3 pts

And Risto with his quiet 2 additional points, its like he's some kind of point ninja sneaking in the background.

Carrier at the end was certainly tripped, and he seemed to be hoping to hit Eichel to get him the hat trick too :(

Yea, I mean, the primary job for a sports talk host to me is to be likable. Murph is obviously a shill, but he's very listenable; I feel the morning show also does a good job of this (though Jeremy does occasionally grate)....but Schopp and Bulldog? Bleh. Just bad.

Morning show is pretty good. I always listen to Carl Falk on Fox or Danger and Bataglia on my way home. The later are pretty fun and knowledgeable

When? I'm not saying you're lying but I don't believe either would have said that.

When? I'm not saying you're lying but I don't believe either would have said that.

At several points during the injury. My brother heard it in the car and shared the story at dinner a few weeks back. It was also discussed on the Sabres hfboards when it happened so there was verification that my brother didn't make it up

At several points during the injury. My brother heard it in the car and shared the story at dinner a few weeks back. It was also discussed on the Sabres hfboards when it happened so there was verification that my brother didn't make it up

Maybe they meant 1 game over the course of his games missed? Figure prorate that to 4-5 wins over a season, which sounds less absurd.

Are you sure they didn't mean - at the time, one game over the course of the games already played?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.