GDT: Edmonton at Buffalo, 12/6/16 (7pm, MSG)

Eleven

Wow. I expected to wake up and find a couple pages already.  Maybe because it's Saint Nick's Day and Knecht Ruprecht has us all worried. Perhaps a rousing song?

Here comes McJesus, here comes McJesus, right down the goal mouth lane...  (Until Gorges crushes him into the boards.)

The Foligno-Larsson-Gionta line has to have a great night tonight.

Thanks; done.

Thanks for starting a thread. We are slackers.

This team seems lost. Adrift in a sea of confusion. Sadly I still think they are over coached and I think they have some confidence issue. The defense is woefully undermanned, thanks GMTM. We are building depth but with the injuries, gonna be a rough game today.

Thanks for starting a thread. We are slackers.

This team seems lost. Adrift in a sea of confusion. Sadly I still think they are over coached and I think they have some confidence issue. The defense is woefully undermanned, thanks GMTM. We are building depth but with the injuries, gonna be a rough game today.

I don't put 4 injured defensemen on Murray just like I didn't put it on Regier in 2006.

Still a heck of a lot funner hockey than we have had in years.  

They where a playoff bubble team at the start of the season, and are still in the mix even with all the injuries. They play every team tough, and except for the total brain fart span of Dans' to play the *try not to lose badly* hockey, they have been very entertaining.

I'm just enjoying the ride of not looking to lose for prospects anymore.

Edited by Woods-Racer

I put the lack of depth on Murray just like a put the lack of depth on Regier

I don't think any team has the depth to not see a drop off losing 3 of your top 6.  Washington isn't scoring this year like they usually do but holding Ovie and company to 2 regulation goals against (1 even strength) is pretty damn good if you ask me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.