Reinhart quietly has the best net-front presence of any Sabre since __________.

That Aud Smell

52 members have voted

1. 1. Since?

• Dave Andreychuck
    • Chris Gratton
    • JP Dumont
    • Thomas Vanek

Am I misremembering, or was Samson in front of the net playing a role in four of the five goals yesterday?

Reinhart the D-Less quietly has the best net-front presence of any Sabre since __________.

Play it as fill in the blank, or choose from the choices below:

A. Dave Andreychuck

B. Chris Gratton

C. JP Dumont

D. Thomas Vanek

Hey - thanks for doing this. 

I was hoping that someone would see my inclusion of Chris Gratton and come up with some other random, facetious candidates.

/Pages PA

Also, I'm unsure whether I should ever trot out again my Reinhart the D-Less.

No, because it makes it seem like you don't think he's any good in his own end, rather than the spelling thing.

I vote for retiring it -- primarily because I can't shake the association I have with the customized Bills jersey of a random meathead I saw at a game last year with the name "D. Gozinya."

The jersey #, of course, was 69.

Hey - thanks for doing this. 

I was hoping that someone would see my inclusion of Chris Gratton and come up with some other random, facetious candidates.

/Pages PA

The who what.

I vote for retiring it -- primarily because I can't shake the association I have with the customized Bills jersey of a random meathead I saw at a game last year with the name "D. Gozinya."

The jersey #, of course, was 69.

Oh, man - that is giving me such a chuckle.

Consider it retired.

More of a grimace.

Ha! (I see what you did there.)

Also wanna say that, when I searched for a random multiple choice candidate from the 1982 roster (I don't think I wound up using one), this is what Google returned to me as an initial results page:

post-760-0-23440700-1480541839_thumb.png

Oh, man - that is giving me such a chuckle.

Consider it retired.

Ha! (I see what you did there.)

Also wanna say that, when I searched for a random multiple choice candidate from the 1982 roster (I don't think I wound up using one), this is what Google returned to me as an initial results page:

attachicon.gifcraigramsay82.png

"How you doin'?"

Vanek and Reinhart have very different styles in front of the net.  Vanek planted himself and hung in there.  His signature tip was usually between his own legs. Samson is more of a lurker, constantly swiveling around the goal and timing his screen with the shot.  I remember most of Reinhart's tips being higher than Vanek's, with Sam bringing his stick down to make ridiculously exact slight contact.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.