GDT: Buffalo at Ottawa, 7:30 PM ET, 11/29/2016

Doohickie

Jack's on-ice skill is obvious. But this guy is a franchise player for more than that. Listen for how the arena sounds on Thursday. The special moments he brings 5-6 times a season. The charismatic interview, how he lets his persona roam free. He's no robot like some of the other stars. The team obviously loves him and follows him. The entire WNY region is captivated by every move he makes. The only times our barn has had a playoff atmosphere since 2011 have been a direct result of Jack. He's special and I'm so glad we have him.

alright who hacked True?

Brian Koziol ‏@BrianWGR  3m

Bylsma says Lehner is day-to-day

Good news.

Gorges put that pass in the ONLY possible place where a Sabre stick couldn't reach it :lol:

I laughed out loud.

The single most memorable play of the game.

He had all the time, he patiently looked at all his options

...and he fired it right to Karlsson. :worthy:

I laughed out loud.

The single most memorable play of the game.

He had all the time, he patiently looked at all his options

...and he fired it right to Karlsson. :worthy:

It really was something. Dude played a gritty game though. When everyone is healthy it'd be cool to see:

29-55

77-47

4-38 

assuming Fedun doesn't blow up and continues improving on the defensive side. Gorges gets some nice minutes to shut guys down and be a steadying hand that allows Fedun to experiment and grow offensively.

It really was something. Dude played a gritty game though. When everyone is healthy it'd be cool to see:

29-55

77-47

4-38 

assuming Fedun doesn't blow up and continues improving on the defensive side. Gorges gets some nice minutes to shut guys down and be a steadying hand that allows Fedun to experiment and grow offensively.

As much as I want them to play that style every game, if we run and gun with Fedun/Falk and Gorges/Franson it could get ugly.

However Kulikov and Bogo is a second pair that can skate well enough that I can live with them playing that style.

McCabe and Risto looked good. McCabe is such a battler.

He's got Gorges heart, but he can actually skate and pass.

Edited by dudacek

Is there really anything better the beating Chris Neik, the scumbag cheating punk?

Yeh except he was targeting Molson... might be a nice solution  to put Matty on injured reserve... almost accomplished it too.  Check to see if he goes into concussion protocol tomorrow.  Not pretty but O came through and Sabres won at least.

Edited by North Buffalo

Eichel really knows where to shoot one-timers. He puts em right inside the post, about a foot and a half off the ice, just high enough to get over the pad. He doesn't take them often enough.

I was thinking of that when I saw the goal..... off the ice and *just* inside the post.  Amazing placement, especially for a one-timer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.