GDT: Calgary at Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 11/21/2016

Doohickie

They did play the Shout Song shortly before the parade of penalties started

I wasn't at tonight's game but I'll bet they had a Ryan or Ryan's on the scoreboard for that.

Highlight reel goal from Marcus!

Really was.

Something just stuck me:  Grant = Stu Barnes.

As others have said see below, Stu could pot a goal for us. I don't know how this guy can be Wayne Gretzky of the AHL and David Legwand at the end of his career at the same time. Just don't get it.

Good job by McCabe.

Barnes could score at the NHL level.... :angel:

Stu could score goals

He has to be protected in the Vegas draft. Doesn't meet the exemption criteria.

He's not on the team at the time of the draft then. Problem solved? Not sure that I can accept your statement though. Rookie dont count no?

Edited by beerme1

I wasn't at tonight's game but I'll bet they had a Ryan or Ryan's on the scoreboard for that.

Really was.

As others have said see below, Stu could pot a goal for us. I don't know how this guy can be Wayne Gretzky of the AHL and David Legwand at the end of his career at the same time. Just don't get it.

He's not on the team at the time of the draft then. Problem solved? Not sure that I can accept your statement though. Rookie dont count no?

Unfortunately, no. Don't recall the precise wrinkle why he will be exposed if not on the protected list, but unlike the other kids he has to be protected to guarantee he won't be taken.

I hope Smell didn't spill his glass of wine.

It was Bud Lite, and we was ROLLIN'.

Tyrod, in fact.

Grant had a chance at empty net!!

Awesome two game winning streak!

Need 3 fer a streak.

It was Bud Lite, and we was ROLLIN'.

Tyrod, in fact.

Need 3 fer a streak.

Tyrod didn't look interested in the attention, haha.

I went down to the ice for warmups and Larsson gave me a look  :wub:

I don't have anything to offer in terms of analysis for this one. I just watched and enjoyed my first ever live Sabres victory. Soaked it all in. Smiling ear to ear all night. Goals!!! Samson had some nice passes. Can't count on being that successful on the power play very often. 

First ever 5 on 3 goal in the post-tank era.

LET'S GO BUFFALO

Oh and I didn't crash and die. Solid.

I find it hard to believe he will be the answer, but Fedun sure shows how this team can benefit from a mobile puck-mover.

That Sam Reinhart at centre had a striking resemblance to the Sam Reinhart I saw play centre in junior.

First time all year Evander Kane looked like Evander Kane. I hope it means he's getting healthy.

And has there been a more consistent Sabre this year in bringing his game than the "too inconsistent" Marcus Foligno?

Seriously, who? Okposo maybe?

From the Buffalo News: "Broken record: Once again, Rasmus Ristolainen attempted a slap shot from the point on the power play. Once again, his stick shattered. That’s at least seven instances for Ristolainen, who practiced with a different stick over the weekend but stuck with this year’s model.

After an animated second-period discussion with coach Dan Bylsma on the bench, Ristolainen finally ditched the white Warrior Covert and went back to his Bauer Nexus."

Not sure if this means he went back to the new stick or the same brand that was exploding but interesting fact. 

http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/21/quick-hits-sabres-4-flames-2/

Edited by LGR4GM

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.