GDT: Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 10-27-2016

WildCard

I don't disagree, but I will say I don't think the team deserved to get booed off the ice that period.

Maybe not because of today, but the last four years? I'm definitely feeling all of that as I sit and watch at home. Not rational to hold that against ROR on the ice, but I can feel it strongly. I'm incredibly bitter right now.

Long ago, I had season tickets in the Aud in the Blue section where you couldn't see the whole scoreboard so they had TV monitors every 50 feet showing the scoreboard.  Every so often in a game like this, the same drunk guy would wait for a quiet moment and yell, "Enough of the foreplay, put it in!"  Always got a laugh.  Ah, the good ol' days.

Moulson 14:18

And while they were at the table eating, Matty Mo said, Surely I say to you, one of you will betray Me.

Consider there are infinite parallel universes... in at least one of those universes Matt Moulson is a diety. I believe we live in that universe (if it wasn't obvious, haha).

No

Good avatar.

Long ago, I had season tickets in the Aud in the Blue section where you couldn't see the whole scoreboard so they had TV monitors every 50 feet showing the scoreboard.  Every so often in a game like this, the same drunk guy would wait for a quiet moment and yell, "Enough of the foreplay, put it in!"  Always got a laugh.  Ah, the good ol' days.

:thumbsup:

God I miss that building!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.