GDT: Minnesota @ Buffalo, 7:00 PM ET, 10-27-2016

WildCard

Embarrassing effort tonight and we won't hear one of Bylsma going off.  The reason is hockey players are good soldiers and are playing as they're coach is teaching them.  He literally can't jump they're crap because they're playing his style.

I went out for part of the second period because I was hungry and my kitchen didn't have anything useful.  (Full meals, sure, snacks, no.)

At sports bar.  Start of third.  Still waiting for food.  Friend:  Aren't you going to stay for the rest of the game?

11:  I have a meeting tomorrow morning.  If this team were going to do something, sure, I'd go in shaky.  But it's not.  So goodnight.

This ###### team...

"Go in shaky" Great line.

What is this team going to do against actual powerhouses.

One goal at home in two games to start the season.

One win in six games.

Name an NHL team that looks worse than ours. I've got Carolina. Toronto is probably worse but scores five times a game, so they're fun.

Timmay's seat is going to get warm pretty soon.

Winning fun >>>>>>>> winning boring > losing fun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> losing boring.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Don't know if he's retired... but GMTM doesn't value him at all, and it'd probably be tough to see him get RW minutes with the roster in Rochester. Elsehwere -- the league soured on him. Seriously, would he be ECHL-level now?

I hate to see a guy go out like that; however, I wish him the best.  I don't care how much Dan hates him, Kaleta played with heart, and certainly paid a high price.

Good luck Pat, I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

Edited by hockeyhound

This team has got no stones which absolutely surprises me... who is the top draft prospect in 2017? I thought we were beyond that but apparently not.

They're not even that good this year.

And we don't win lotteries anyway.

We can't let this season get away from us while Jack is out.

Something has to change.

Sport is supposed to be entertaining.

This was not entertaining.

I was much more entertained by the apple crisp with cinnamon ice cream from the sports bar.  (Thirsty Buffalo, a/k/a the old Jimmy Mac's on Elmwood, for those who are curious.  Wings are damned near close to as good as Gabriel's Gate, too.)  EDIT:  Also, I'm glad my trainer doesn't know my username here, if he even knows what SabreSpace is.

Liger, please spare me the "are you not entertained" youtube thing.

I was not entertained.

I was barely curious as the third got started.

This is a sad, sad state of affairs.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.