GDT: Buffalo at Edmonton, 7:00pm, 10/16/16

darksabre

Risto's definitely not looking right. We need him to get better.

I'm thrilled that bad Ristolainen is on pace for 164 points. :P

And yeah, please let McCabe be for real.

I'm pretty sure that all of Risto's points so far are second assists, but I disagree that he's not looking right. Is he looking like a #1? Definitely not. But I feel like his play last night was that of an average #2 guy. He tilted the ice in our favor last night.

I'm pretty sure that all of Risto's points so far are second assists, but I disagree that he's not looking right. Is he looking like a #1? Definitely not. But I feel like his play last night was that of an average #2 guy. He tilted the ice in our favor last night.

A quick fact check from last night only shows him with the primary on ROR's miracle goal.  How anyone can accept an assist on that is another discussion.

I needed this type of win, was very worried after first game after a long off-season of high hopes

Lucic is a POS, even looks like one after he scores a goal, easily most hated NHLer

While Girgs doesn't appear to fit this system, I'd like to see him on PK (his strength) and with other linemates before I pull plug

Ennis needs time and needs to adapt to system and stop expecting coaches to adapt to his style of play

ROR is a stud

Okposso is what we expected, smooth and natural

Reinhart deserves a lot more credit, seamlessly shifted from C to RW and now to LW without complaint and performs at high level

Risto still needs to tighten up on backend, but very encouraged by his offensive play

Gionta's demise was premature, that line is solid

Moulson's goal was definitive and a scorer's goal, I don't care that both are on PP, it's hard to score in this league and it's an encouraging sign

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.