Buffalo Sabres top 50 of all time

Hoss

Buffalo Sabres Top 50  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the tenth best player in Sabres history?

• Craig Ramsay
    • Ryan Miller
    • Jim Schoenfield
    • Rene Robert

Ah, give me one last night in the Aud .... we weren't spectators, we were part of a living, breathing, organism ... broiling insides wrapped in a labyrinthine exoskeleton of hallways, ramps and dead ends. An arena so intimate you could pick out friends and neighbors section to section. Nooks, crannies, inclines, and frustrating inconsistencies. You didn't go to the Aud and forget about it when the game started. You interacted with the building, itself, all night long. How many of us laid hands on the cold, stone, facade? Do other buildings beg to be touched?

AND you had your heroes on the ice!

Sigh ... one more time.

Update!

Mogilny ties it up!

Edited by N'eo

Gil best skater Sabres ever had... he would still be dominant in today's game while smoking cigs

Dom

Patty

loved Alex... Phil is 4B 

As far as straight D, gotta be Shoeny though... followed by Hajt

Best checking forward Rammer

Gare was a beneficiary of the French Connection at the beginning... back when goalies had to wear reasonable pads.  Could you imagine the goal scoring if they wore similar gear from the 70s plus only the mask.

Luce shot the puck over top of the net too often on breakaways.

I added Schoenfield. He was in the last poll but didn't get many votes. There are many worthy candidates at this point which makes it tough, because then it'll take longer to separate and get a definitive answer.

I would also vote Schoenfield over Ramsey with the little I know.

If more people would actually comment about who and why they think players should get more votes it would help. N'eo has been very helpful.

Speaking of: any particular reason the team's second-leading scorer (Andreychuk) doesn't get more love? A beast on the power play.

Edited by Hoss

I added Schoenfield. He was in the last poll but didn't get many votes. There are many worthy candidates at this point which makes it tough, because then it'll take longer to separate and get a definitive answer.

I would also vote Schoenfield over Ramsey with the little I know.

If more people would actually comment about who and why they think players should get more votes it would help. N'eo has been very helpful.

Speaking of: any particular reason the team's second-leading scorer (Andreychuk) doesn't get more love? A beast on the power play.

One, grateful ..

Two, Andreychuk's going to get some soon, even if it's only me.

Three, I'll stay with Wowie at this juncture.

Good for Rico ... Must've been a flurry for him since I last checked in earlier this morning. Dudacek was compelling.

Edited by N'eo

Rammer gets my vote this time. Mogilny was much more entertaining, but Ramsey was a do it all rock for just short of ever.

All Star games. Norris consideration during a time that included Robinson, Langway, Bourque, and Coffey.

And class act.

Oh, and have we mentioned Miracle on Ice?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.