2016/17 Sabres Fantasy Gambling Contest

Hank

I thought the rule was bet once per month? I'd prefer to see them play a few games before I start betting the rent money here. :)

It was, last time.  Hank, I don't mind playing once a week, but this week, it forces everyone to bet on Game 1.  Would you consider either (1) once a month or (2) starting the requirement next week?

It was, last time.  Hank, I don't mind playing once a week, but this week, it forces everyone to bet on Game 1.  Would you consider either (1) once a month or (2) starting the requirement next week?

I think 2 is reasonable, first bet must be made be Oct 23rd, thank you for mentioning it. I don't think a weekly requirement is unreasonable though, I prefer that to a monthly requirement.

I think 2 is reasonable, first bet must be made be Oct 23rd, thank you for mentioning it. I don't think a weekly requirement is unreasonable though, I prefer that to a monthly requirement.

Thanks Hank! I was really hoping to get a feel for the team and forcing a bet week one seemed a bit much.

In.  2 units on the Sabres v Habs. 

I'll bet 3 chips Buffalo covers the oshot.l  

wooooooo... this is fun!

(pm me for free gambling advice)

Martini this is a dime, when you break it in half you do not get two nickels you get shlt, try and smoke shyt.  M: I bet a nickel.

Edited by 3putt

I have no idea how this works or what is going on.

In.

Well, first, you mail your initial $2000 investment to me so I can include you in.   Hank runs the contest but I hold the cash.

I also take S&H Green Stamps and six Dairy Queen coupons are good for $10.

Address is 1185 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor, Manhattan, NY 10036.

Edited by Eleven

Well, first, you mail your initial $2000 investment to me so I can include you in.   Hank runs the contest but I hold the cash.

I also take S&H Green Stamps and six Dairy Queen coupons are good for $10.

Address is 1185 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor, Manhattan, NY 10036.

Don't we give them enough money?

One unit on Les Habitants spoiling our opener.

I'm dipping a toe in, here.

I'll assume we post bets here and Hank keeps track and provides periodic updates.

NeoPhyte

I'll take two on the Habs, and gladly be wrong about it.

I think we need to wait until either Hank posts the lines or we agree when the lines are final from the site, otherwise we could all be wagering differing "units" as the lines move.

I think we need to wait until either Hank posts the lines or we agree when the lines are final from the site, otherwise we could all be wagering differing "units" as the lines move.

Correct - Hank will post the line and then that is the "final" line. Any movement thereafter on the Vegas line doesn't matter.

I suppose folks can bet now not knowing the line, but seems a little silly. You all should just wait for the line to be posted. :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.