We need a new default avatar.

Eleven

New default avatar?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. It's time. Tim Connolly is ages ago, and we now know that he was messed up, too. So who's next?

• Drew Stafford
    • Mikhail Grigorenko
    • Ville Leino
    • Tom Barrasso
    • Austin? Auston? Whatever, that Austin Powers guy in Toronto.
    • THE SLUG
    • Ok, you name it.

As we know when someone suggests a pic of some hottie and we all agree, Chz will come in and say they'll never change it. Which in that case would be fine but self defeating I guess. How bout a bad picture of Darcy. But then the folks who change from the Timmy pic still wont change from that and I don't wanna see that. Random Huckleberry avatars work for me as they are um, discreet. Yes, discreet and all about the team and something you would be proud to show off anywhere.

Gotta be Leino. No better metaphor for the meandering suffering that pre-dated the tank.

I never really liked Connolly as the shameful default; that guy did some really special things for the team.

OTOH, we also know that Leino only played hockey because his mother made him do it.

That's because when you do it, it looks like Charlie work.

Alright, I had to laugh at this  :lol:

On a serious note, at this point I don't think it will ever change. Unless SDS reads this and does it to spite me  :P

Personally, my vote is for DR or Marchand; Marchand I stole from d4rk last time around

Edited by WildCard

I voted slug. Poor Leino was forced into hockey when all he wanted to do was play piano and design clothes. His mother might have deprived the world of more crappy Scandinavian techno, or the next Ed Hardy.

Ya know what? Maybe it should be Leino.

In theory, this is not a bad idea.

But we all love and celebrate Ryan Vinz.

And your avatar is just *slightly* less disturbing than pi's.

It's more disturbing. It is.

I voted slug. Poor Leino was forced into hockey when all he wanted to do was play piano and design clothes. His mother might have deprived the world of more crappy Scandinavian techno, or the next Ed Hardy.

Ya know what? Maybe it should be Leino.

Awesome ...

Gotta be Leino. No better metaphor for the meandering suffering that pre-dated the tank.

I never really liked Connolly as the shameful default; that guy did some really special things for the team.

i agree...he had some great moments on a great Sabre team 10 years ago.

i voted for Leino, but the slug is a close 2nd.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.