Free agents signed

GoPre

Good move for FL taking Reimer. Lou is still playing top notch hockey, but I don't think they want him playing as much if they want to make a run in the playoffs. Reimer can fill that role and be a starter if Lou gets hurt. I think Reimer is highly underrated. 

Good move for FL taking Reimer. Lou is still playing top notch hockey, but I don't think they want him playing as much if they want to make a run in the playoffs. Reimer can fill that role and be a starter if Lou gets hurt. I think Reimer is highly underrated.

it is a bit of a confusing move though at this time cause Reimer wanted a chance to be the #1, so why sign a 5 year deal with a ten that has an established very good #1 signed til the end of your new deal? Why not sign a 1 year deal and hope for a starter spot to open up next year?

Pretty cheap for a center.

the Rangers paid by the inch.....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.