GDT : Leafs at Sabres 3-25 7pm

WildCard

It's obvious Risto is the problem. First dominating win in a long time and Risto isn't playing? Hmmm......

During this game, a Leafs player made the exact same play Risto made. The Sabre forward was in position to receive the pass on the wing and Leafs player got between the puck and the checker and just altered the puck enough so that the Sabre forward couldn't get it; however, that didn't stop the Leafs from decking him anyway. The puck never reached the guy.

Are we going to see the league fine the guy?

Oh, I forgot, it only applies to Sabre players.

3 Freakin games is an outrage! Bull Shi*

It is embarrassing that we're not making the playoffs and that team is.

We have the 1st rated PP after this game, and our PK was about 87% for a while.

If our 5 0n 5 was just a little better then yes it would be us and not the Leafs.

I loved the look on Babcocks' face when they panned over to him on the bench. The look of disbelief was priceless.

Except for the meet up how does this get to 26 pages, granted I'm drunk.

I'm not going to read all of this, well maybe I will int he morning :D

giphy.gif

But getting drunk, and seeing jack have a 3 point night on my phone was epic, I started screaming yeaaaaaaaaaaah in the bar.

Everyone was like going, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I was drunk shouting the 5 - 2 win. the rest was well , drunk to :D

Except for the meet up how does this get to 26 pages, granted I'm ###### drunk.

giphy.gif

But getting drunk, and seeing jack have a 3 point night on my phone was epic, I started screaming yeaaaaaaaaaaah in the bar.

Everyone was like going, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I was drunk shouting the 5 - 2 win. the rest was well , drunk to :D

maxresdefault.jpg

Except for the meet up how does this get to 26 pages, granted I'm ###### drunk.

giphy.gif

What the hell time is it over there?

I almost forgot about my sprinkles tonight. When I think about it, I'd like to donate a handful of my share to the bye bye dude in the Eichel twitter vid. Only because he had really tiny hands and I got his share all warm and sticky.

Almost went to the game. Friend of mine wanted to go and we saw seats on stubhub for $85 in section 108, but then my washer decided to break...damn...would have been nice to put some faces to names. I know I'm not a regular poster, but when it comes down to Sabres beating the Leafs, I have to chime in. My TSN screen name (when they used to allow comments on their site) was Sabres>Leafs. Glad my influence wasn't needed tonight (7-0-1 record in games attended this year), and happy you all got to experience probably the best game of the year. It would be great to see pic's from anyone who is willing to share from the meetup tonight. All the best SabreSpacers! Until next Monday, when we hopefully experience Groundhog Day at the KeyBank Center!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.