Free Agency Frenzy 2016

Brawndo

LeBrun: As many have speculated, Brian Campbell has made his decision and it's going to be a return to Chicago. Likely a one-yr deal around $2M

Neat. I like it.

Incarcerated Bob has been around forever.  I'm pretty sure he's an educated guesses kinda guy, but he has been right before (and wrong even more).

McKenzie: Looks like David Backes going to market. STL took a run at re-signing him this morning. BOS significant interest in Backes.

David Perron has narrowed his choices to two teams. A return to STL is a possibility as Blues are believed to be one of the two teams.

Edited by Hoss

per ESPN:

11:21 a.m. ET: Barring a last-second change, sounds like both St. Louis Blues forwards David Backes and Troy Brouwer headed to free agency at noon. Both players provide size, physicality and playoff experience. Will be plenty of interest when the market opens, writes Craig Custance.

per ESPN:

11:21 a.m. ET: Barring a last-second change, sounds like both St. Louis Blues forwards David Backes and Troy Brouwer headed to free agency at noon. Both players provide size, physicality and playoff experience. Will be plenty of interest when the market opens, writes Craig Custance.

Backes to BOS

Friedman: Hearing James Reimer is looking at a five-year deal somewhere in the Eastern Conference.

Russo: BLOG: #mnwild chatting with camps of David Backes, Eric Staal, among others http://strib.mn/29eoodI

McKenzie: PHI is front runner for Dale Weise. Could be a four-year deal.

Edited by Hoss

What always gets me, is the instant the clock strikes Noon there are all these signings announced.  

As per the CBA, the GM's are not allowed to discuss numbers with prospective FA's until noon.