Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Something that kind of bothered me last year and I see it in this video is when Jack stands straight up while the puck is in play. 

I still want him to get a stick that's a little shorter. 

buffalosabres's photo

Here is the link. It indeed sounds like they are moving in together. I'm not reading anything to 19 being in the picture. I believe they went with a picture of Jack's Facial Expression and less of 19 being in the pic.

https://instagram.com/p/BIa69IMgkPK/

How do I find their comments?

Open the link in an Instagram App.

I can see some, but there aren't any options to load more, and I don't see theirs available in the ones it shows, is that something using an app will change? I don't have that app downloaded which is why I'm asking, if there's another way around I'd rather use that haha

I can see some, but there aren't any options to load more, and I don't see theirs available in the ones it shows, is that something using an app will change? I don't have that app downloaded which is why I'm asking, if there's another way around I'd rather use that haha

Basically The Sabres post a pic of Eichel with a goofy expression and the caption "the boys are up to something" referencing the expression.

Sam posts an eye rolling "yes, Jack we saw it" comment burning Jack about his expression

Jack fires back with "this is the face of the guy who scored the master bedroom"

Sam replies "yeah we shoukda gone Rock Paper Scissors"

That's it, not exact quotes but the gist.

The pic also showed Reinharts back and half of COR's face with the 19 showing on his helmet. No ther Sabre comments. No Vesey to be found.

Couple young guys razzing each other on social media.

Sounds like Jack and Sam are becoming roommates. Marriage might follow.

Nothing else to see here.

Edited by dudacek

Now they can trade Moulsen as jack doesn't live with him longer. Granted, Moulsen helped get Okposo.........

If they do I guess they'd have to keep a large portion of his salary.  I believe the new rule is you can only keep 50%. 

Basically The Sabres post a pic of Eichel with a goofy expression and the caption "the boys are up to something" referencing the expression.

Sam posts an eye rolling "yes, Jack we saw it" comment burning Jack about his expression

Jack fires back with "this is the face of the guy who scored the master bedroom"

Sam replies "yeah we shoukda gone Rock Paper Scissors"

That's it, not exact quotes but the gist.

The pic also showed Reinharts back and half of COR's face with the 19 showing on his helmet. No ther Sabre comments. No Vesey to be found.

Couple young guys razzing each other on social media.

Sounds like Jack and Sam are becoming roommates. Marriage might follow.

Nothing else to see here.

Thanks-that's why i wanted to see it, I love Samson. His instagram is hysterical. 

There's something about our boys. We're going to have some special seasons coming.

buffalosabres's photo

Here is the link. It indeed sounds like they are moving in together. I'm not reading anything to 19 being in the picture. I believe they went with a picture of Jack's Facial Expression and less of 19 being in the pic.

https://instagram.com/p/BIa69IMgkPK/

They said they were roomies a while ago. So yeah...

FWIW

From A. Dater

Some whispering that Toronto is, for now anyway, back in lead for Vesey sweepstakes. Should be interesting

back in lead how ? Have they talked with him ? of course not. They can't. Has he mentioned this to others ? I'd like to see the link. When they signed that other guy to the max rookie amount allowed my first thought was that it was some sort of subtle hint to Vesey that we are Toronta so we can get around these rules that mere mortals have to live by but really what more can they give ? Is there a way that a team can get creative to circumvent the rules for maximum allowed for rookies ?  Also. Is it possible that the whole Kane fiasco has soured him on Buffalo as a team and destination ? Just thinkin aloud.

Edited by bunomatic

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.