Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

What's with all the NYC hate? Are we really pretending that it's not one of the coolest places to go out at night?

Saying I wouldn't want a place in NYC is hate? Give me a break. 

If the numbers I just saw are correct, Vesey would be the 2nd lowest scoring Hobey Baker winner since 2001/2002. The only player with less than Vesey's 46 points is Gilroy a defender with 37. 

What's with all the NYC hate? Are we really pretending that it's not one of the coolest places to go out at night?

Not a fan of the rotten apple. Been there a few times glad ot leave everytime

To be honest I don't like cities much at all and the bigger the city the more I dislike it.

I'm a small town suburbs guy

I'm in NYC everyday. Central park is great as are the thousands of places to eat. People suck, as they're the rudest, most self-indulged group you'll ever meet. Know what you call a person who holds a door for you in nyc and isn't paid to do so (doorman)? A tourist..

FWIW

Chris Ostrander who runs the Two in the Box Sabres Blog just tweeted that a source told him Vesey purchased a condo in NYC with Kevin Hayes. 

Jeremy White tweeted back asking if this is true and he replied Yes 

Ostrander said he is hardly tapped into sources, but he is passing along what he heard and added he hopes the guy is wrong.

Lol

"Is it true?"

"Yes. I hope it's wrong."

FWIW

Chris Ostrander who runs the Two in the Box Sabres Blog just tweeted that a source told him Vesey purchased a condo in NYC with Kevin Hayes. 

Jeremy White tweeted back asking if this is true and he replied Yes 

Ostrander said he is hardly tapped into sources, but he is passing along what he heard and added he hopes the guy is wrong.

Show Don't Tell.

I'd say visiting is different than living. I loved it when I went on vacation, but not sure it's the atmosphere I'd want to live in.

I bet Jimmy's a lot more concerned about the night life than day to day life. I could be wrong, maybe he's the kind to stay in at night. But co-owning a pad with a good buddy in the heart of Manhattan? Sounds like a 23 year old's dream.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.