Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Post by 26CornerBlitz on twobillsdrive.com 

@pham1717

Murray said his meeting with Vesey went well and they told him it went well. He said there's no timetable.

Murray also said he told Vesey he earned free agency and that he owes the Sabres nothing.

Murray on Vesey "If he wants to reach out to us and have another meeting then we’re there, but for this is in his court and I don’t sit at home and speculate about this.

***My post

That's what has me interested in the flight to Boston. As others have said, could have nothing to do with Vesey. But you never know....

Edited by GoPre

Post by 26CornerBlitz on twobillsdrive.com

@pham1717

Murray said his meeting with Vesey went well and they told him it went well. He said there's no timetable.

Murray also said he told Vesey he earned free agency and that he owes the Sabres nothing.

Murray on Vesey "If he wants to reach out to us and have another meeting then we’re there, but for this is in his court and I don’t sit at home and speculate about it.

***My post

That's what has me interested in the flight to Boston. As others have said, could have nothing to do with Vesey. But you never know....

. The above quote is from same interview before Nylander quote. Edited by North Buffalo

Maybe but check interview with TM about 4:41 mark seems a bit more positive if he does the work. On Sabres web.

I took that whole quote as "We'll see what happens in training camp". I mean, if he comes in and blows away the field they're not going to tell him "No, go back to Sweden".They're open to all options, but thats just my read.

I took that whole quote as "We'll see what happens in training camp". I mean, if he comes in and blows away the field they're not going to tell him "No, go back to Sweden".They're open to all options, but thats just my read.

Depends on him working... agreed...

Why is why I think this could be a message to Vessey...

Edited by North Buffalo

In what way do you think it is a message to Vesey and what is the message?

Subtle but followed Vesey convo in interview and then and maybe I am wrong but TM was in body language as well stated he could see Nylander on a line with Jack and Sam... Vesey supposed slot... why name that line specifically.

Subtle but followed Vesey convo in interview and then and maybe I am wrong but TM was in body language as well stated he could see Nylander on a line with Jack and Sam... Vesey supposed slot... why name that line specifically.

They are all young 1st round draft picks?

Those 3 are the most talented forwards on the roster in the future potentially?

Couldn't have the reverse affect? "Well, if that Nylander kid plays well he could take my spot, soo...."

That same plane is returning to Buffalo 35 minutes after landing. It's actually going to Bedford MA not Boston, but Bedford is closer to North Reading MA then Logan Airport is by a few miles.

Maybe picking up Vesey? Not likely, but damn that'd be awesome if it is reported later today Vesey has landed in Buffalo. 

Just learned his team has a game tonight. But also heard players do skip games time to time. 

Edited by GoPre

Is there a live track for this flight? Also, anywhere where pilot to tower communications can be monitored? I feel like we could pick something up in the tones of voice.

You could use an infrared scope to monitor heat signatures on the plane. Might as well get right up against the airport perimeter fence to do it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.