Sabres Dev Camp 2016

LGR4GM

Nylander: 2nd-most skilled player in the organization? Not best player, but most skilled?

I'd say so. For pure skill, I'd go: Eichel, Nylander, Reinhart.

Sam has some insane skills (as seen in Sabres skill comp.) and I would say he is better all around, but purely from a skill standpoint, Nylander I'd rank second.

Hell, could make a case for first.

This is a very good thing.

Cali? Forget the course name used to hold big turno there, nice place. My Dad lives nearby.

Yeah, I live in Orange County. Played Oak Creek today, The Crossings tomorrow, have a friend from Buffalo who lives in Phoenix now in town visiting.

I'll tell your Dad you say Hi if I see him!

Yeah, I live in Orange County. Played Oak Creek today, The Crossings tomorrow, have a friend from Buffalo who lives in Phoenix now in town visiting.

I'll tell your Dad you say Hi if I see him!

Now this is cool. Fool.  :beer:

Nylander: 2nd-most skilled player in the organization? Not best player, but most skilled?

Makes sense.  I would say so, he just needs some coaching up.  I see a lot there to like.  I think he might have more NHL promise than his brother. 

Whatever happened to Chapman? I remember he was a fan favorite last year and I don't see him on the roster this year. Is he too old for dev camp or did he just fall off a cliff?

He was easily the worst player there last year and I remember being absolutely shocked that they gave him a minor league deal. A few fans liked him cause he fought, but man that guy could not skate.

Add Facshing and subtract Cornel. He'll need a couple seasons in the A to even get a sniff.

I don't see any of those guys in the game one lineup with the roster as it looks today.

Ennis and Okposo round out the top six, then the Larsson line, Girgs, Delo and Moulson.

Or do you think Moulson isn't even going to get a shot at redemption?

I don't see any of those guys in the game one lineup with the roster as it looks today.

Ennis and Okposo round out the top six, then the Larsson line, Girgs, Delo and Moulson.

Or do you think Moulson isn't even going to get a shot at redemption?

might be a situation where those guys wait for call ups and then they have to play so well you can't take them out of line up, or if they fail they get sent down and next guy on the list gets the call up next time. Nice situation to have

From Hoppe's article: '(GMTM) added: "I thought it was a good hit, an unfortunate ending we’re all concerned about it. Up to that point … I thought it could have been a touch more competitive. Maybe we have a lot of young guys who thought it was like shinny or a scrimmage.” '

Edited by Randall Flagg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.