2016 Second round of playoffs thread

Wyldnwoody44

Oh myyyyyy. Can't do that, Shea.

Lucky he only got 2.

I really hate how the 2/4 is determined. That was worse than a lot of high sticks that get 4 minutes.

I'm not opposed to Mike Weber coming out in Shea Weber's jersey to try to end this early in OT3. Tomorrow is going to suck, but at this point I'm invested.

I really hate how the 2/4 is determined. That was worse than a lot of high sticks that get 4 minutes. I'm not opposed to Mike Weber coming out in Shea Weber's jersey to try to end this early in OT3. Tomorrow is going to suck, but at this point I'm invested.

Exactly, can't quit when you are this far in.

I hate the 2/4 distinguishing factor as well. It's kind of like how suspensions are so often determined not by the act, but by if an injury results.

3rd OT. Still in my seat, but fans are bailing out left and right. Only about half the fans left I'd say.

Maybe they are just going for some intermission pretzels and a coke to fuel up?

Who would we rather have as our 3rd line C? Gaustad or who we got for him, Girgensons?

I suppose we choose Larsson. Much younger than Goose.

I'd rather have Gaustad than Legwand as our 4C. No, I don't care that that's not what you asked :p

3rd OT. Still in my seat, but fans are bailing out left and right. Only about half the fans left I'd say.

I don't understand this. With any kind of a normal job you're getting a terrible night's sleep regardless. Is 5 hours really that much better than 4?

Got an Amped energy drink. 16 ounces. Now my heart is racing. Go Preds (although the Sharks are dominating).

http://youtu.be/ql7uY36-LwA

Fantastic breakaway save. Getting our money's worth, here.

Weber again. WTH are you thinking today, man. Gonna owe his teammates some beers if they get out of this with a win.

Does Cuthbert say "one of the best passers in NHL history" every time Thornton makes a pass? Lol

Awesome. I love when the home team wins in these situations. Crowd deserved it. Seemed mighty loud right till the end.

Amazing game. Mr. Underwood with the goal.

Edited by Thorny

Gaustad made contact but Pavelski was on his skates and not falling when he crashed into Rinne. He simply came in too hot and didn't do his job to avoid the goalie. Goose wasn't even near him at the end of that sequence. He had enough time to stop.

That was the longest game in Preds history. The arena seemed to get a second wind in the third overtime. It was surprisingly loud in Period #6. I think everyone was a little loopy from lack of sleep.

i'm jealous of your playoff hockeying

NYI now a MFT?

In all seriousness, they've been given all kinds of help from bad calls this playoffs.

Except for when Boyle was allowed to annihilate Hickey with a late, high hit right before he scored the OT winner in the last game.

NYI vs. TBL has been my favorite series this round (I've basically missed all of NSH vs. SJ and WSH vs. PIT).

Except for when Boyle was allowed to annihilate Hickey with a late, high hit right before he scored the OT winner in the last game.

NYI vs. TBL has been my favorite series this round (I've basically missed all of NSH vs. SJ and WSH vs. PIT).

Forgot about that, but that doesn't make up for Game 6 last series alone :P 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.