2016 First Round of Playoffs Thread

Eleven

10 minutes in and the difference is quite noticable from hockey to playoff hockey. Every player on the ice is at another level entirely than the regular season.

That's why theres nothing better than playoff hockey

God, I miss it. 

GO SABRES!!!

Because of Mike Weber I will be a Caps bandwagoner this post season. I just want to see Mike lift the cup.

At some point in the last few years Alex figured out that the cup was more important than his personal stats.

That's when they became my root for playoff team.

Mike W on the team was a lot of frosting and a cherry on top.

NBC crew?

He might be talking about Lightning radio. Dave Mishkin is a pretty good pbp guy, but he strokes out when the Bolts score. He makes Rick sound like he's on quaaludes. Phil Esposito is the color guy. I call him Druncle Phil. He just randomly shouts, groans, near-curses over the play by play. It's fun.

He might be talking about Lightning radio. Dave Mishkin is a pretty good pbp guy, but he strokes out when the Bolts score. He makes Rick sound like he's on quaaludes. Phil Esposito is the color guy. I call him Druncle Phil. He just randomly shouts, groans, near-curses over the play by play. It's fun.

This is a perfect description. I feel like I know exactly what they sound like now

FWIW, spraying the goalie is such a bs call

The guy picking the music on the Bolts PA system is cracking me up. From playing "Broken Wings" when a Detroit player went to the box through the assortment of tunes played during the various scrums, this guy is awesome.

I'm sure it's good, but it's no FNC. Cue Lady of Spain and the Eyewitness News theme.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.