2016 First Round of Playoffs Thread

Eleven

And there's our first offsides challenge, and it's successful.

###### that rule It really sucks how many key players are missing so far this postseason. Malkin, McDonough, Fleury, Stamkos, Starlman, Seguin, and Henrik just got hurt.

Thought Lundqvist kept playing. Is he out?

Green just buried Detroit's last best chance right in Bishop's chest.

Hockey has to be the only sport where muting the TV is advisable.

Dunno about that game, but the commentary in the Detroit game is awesome.  CBC I think.

And no hockey announcer is as idiotic as most NFL announcers.

And Abdelkaler with ANOTHER stupid move.

I was wrong to believe I could make it through even the first night of playoffs without alcohol. 

Well, YEAH....

In other news, your coach needs to get Abdelkaler under control.  He's already screwing up my bracket.

And I think this series is going to get rough.

Well, YEAH....

In other news, your coach needs to get Abdelkaler under control.  He's already screwing up my bracket.

And I think this series is going to get rough.

As a humble representative of pretty much every single Wings fan... fu** Abdelkader. I've been cursing his name for years. He looked like he was shaping up this year. He really did.

Nope. Loses all chill the minute it counts. 

Yeah, I think we're in for a chippy series, even if it isn't a long one (looking at YOU Howard). 

As a humble representative of pretty much every single Wings fan... fu** Abdelkader. I've been cursing his name for years. He looked like he was shaping up this year. He really did.

Nope. Loses all chill the minute it counts. 

Yeah, I think we're in for a chippy series, even if it isn't a long one (looking at YOU Howard). 

Because of a charity commitment, I wasn't able to watch until the mid-3d, but the only goal I saw wasn't Howard's fault.  Did he screw up on the first two?

Because of a charity commitment, I wasn't able to watch until the mid-3d, but the only goal I saw wasn't Howard's fault.  Did he screw up on the first two?

Nothing egregious, nothing great. 2 on the first 17 shots or so. He's just very spotty. Mrazek hasn't exactly been solid lately either, so we slid in with iffy goaltending. 

So I plan to do little cute portraits of the C/A of each team every night i'm near a computer/watching playoffs. Quick warm up before i do my real work. 

Wings first, since I love them and I'm a wee bit worried I may not get a chance if I wait a few games....

5v6Ll4p.png

Nothing egregious, nothing great. 2 on the first 17 shots or so. He's just very spotty. Mrazek hasn't exactly been solid lately either, so we slid in with iffy goaltending. 

So I plan to do little cute portraits of the C/A of each team every night i'm near a computer/watching playoffs. Quick warm up before i do my real work. 

Wings first, since I love them and I'm a wee bit worried I may not get a chance if I wait a few games....

5v6Ll4p.png

What is C/A?  Captain/Assistant?

And Pit is winning the Battle of the Backups so far.

I have never seen more hugging and holding with no one willing to drop the gloves than in that Detroit/Tampa game.

Absolutely disgraceful.  

Either play the game or fight.  The hugging has no business in the NHL playoffs.

Rant over.

:lol:

What is C/A?  Captain/Assistant?

And Pit is winning the Battle of the Backups so far.

captain/alternate yea! 

Good catch.  You're right.

Jojo:  Just saw some highlights; I wouldn't be happy w/ Howard on that first goal, that's for sure.

Aye. I caught a replay, because it took me a while to find a damn stream that worked since NHL tv won't show me any f**ing games due to blackouts. Grrrrr. 

I have never seen more hugging and holding with no one willing to drop the gloves than in that Detroit/Tampa game.

Absolutely disgraceful.  

Either play the game or fight.  The hugging has no business in the NHL playoffs.

Rant over.

Yeah It was like a strange ballroom dancing scene between the whistles. 

Absolutely disgraceful.  

Rant over.

Drouin seemed like he wanted to fight Abdelkader for about a split second, then realized that he had earned the PP, and ended it.  Abdelmoron tried to egg him on, but no.  This was with about 9 ish minutes left in the game, I think.

captain/alternate yea! 

Aye. I caught a replay, because it took me a while to find a damn stream that worked since NHL tv won't show me any f**ing games due to blackouts. Grrrrr. 

Yeah It was like a strange ballroom dancing scene between the whistles. 

Does Detroit have only one A?

Edited by Eleven

Drouin seemed like he wanted to fight Abdelkaler for about a split second, then realized that he had earned the PP, and ended it.  Abdelmoron tried to egg him on, but no.  This was with about 9 ish minutes left in the game, I think.

Does Detroit have only one A?

Kronwall too. Haven't done him yet. 

If only they'd deliver video game level goals.

Killed it :lol:

Something tells me Hitchcock doesn't play video games. Looks more like he owns an ant farm

The Blues have at least, bare minimum, 5 boarding calls tonight that have been let go.

Edited by WildCard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.