GDT: Edmonton @ Buffalo, 7:30 pm est, 3-1-2016

WildCard

Keep Bailey up? See what the new Schneider can do? Carrier?

I was thinking Schneider since I saw some chatter that he could get a look right away but it would be nice to see Carrier get a few games too. I probably wouldn't go the Leafs "call up everybody" route but now would probably be a good time to see what a few of the prospects might bring at the NHL level instead of Ryan O'Reilly's mediocre career minor league brother.

I was thinking Schneider since I saw some chatter that he could get a look right away but it would be nice to see Carrier get a few games too. I probably wouldn't go the Leafs "call up everybody" route but now would probably be a good time to see what a few of the prospects might bring at the NHL level instead of Ryan O'Reilly's mediocre career minor league brother.

See... I don't know enough about Schneider to say one way or the other. From what I hear, Carrier is McGinn-like in net-front presence and being in the right place and board work offensively.

Nothing appears related to someone getting back through waivers. So, I guess they figured they would be more competitive with more experienced call-ups and Reinhart on the wing?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.