GDT Sabres at Kings 2/27/16 11:00 pm EST!?! MSG WGR

Brawndo

The Buffalo Sabres coming off a gritty road win head to LA to take on one of the best in the west, the Kings. The Kings are coming off a victory over Oilers, ok which team hasn't lately.

Will we see our old friend Jhonas in net tonight?

How will Eichel fare against Kopitar tonight?

Tune in at 11 pm for the answers to these and many more excitng questions!

Edited by BRAWNDO

I am considering staying up for this one.  It is bound to be the last game in a Sabres uniform for one or two players.

Exactly the reason I will probably stay up for it.  Unless my son's team wins it's quarter-final game today and then I have to be back in Buffalo tomorrow morning early.  In which case.. I might still consider staying up and watching the game!

Go Sabres!

Loving the thread title, Brawndo. I can't believe this is really at 11 tonight. Good thing I don't have to do tomorrow, so I'll be up for the full game tonight

Wednesday was a showcase of Jamie McGinn for the Ducks. Yesterday was a showcase of Chad Johnson for the Sharks. Who are we showcasing for the Kings today? Both of the two previously mentioned?

Bogosian? They wanted another a physical d-man last I heard

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.