Trade Deadline 2016

Eleven

Detroit has dealt Jakub Kindl to Florida for a 2017 6th round pick and will also retain 15 % of Kindl's salary. 

proof that anyone can get traded :D

OK, who knows anything about the Binghamton players Sabres just acquired for Rochester?

Guess its all players that needed a change of scenery.  Doubt we would be able to resign any of those we send away.

Definitely a *hockey trade*, eh?

NOT!!

When I said Murray was working on a hockey trade, this was not what I had in mind.

If I read this right, this is the AHL equivalent of Nugent-Hopkins Eberle and Schultz for Wheeler Little Burmistrov and a tougher Adam Pardy

4 points out of the Wild Card Race and the Canes are sellers, all three of their fans are going to be upset

Meh. Staal has been pretty bad this year.

So the Rangers managed to keep their 1st

In 2017, yes. Their 1st this year was already traded away for Yandle.

Eric Staal since 07-08. Slow dropoff in scoring seems pretty clear.

CcUp1pSW0AEGopN.jpg

Actually, I think the team is pretty good other then goaltending. That being said, it makes sense to continue to build up and trade guys like Staal.

Victor Rask is their number one center. He's young and improving but he's nothing to get excited about yet. They've got very little in the way of forward talent. Faulk is very good, though.

Yea, biggest problem as you said is goaltending. And they could really use a finisher in the forward ranks. I don't think it happens for myriad reasons, but that's a place where I think Stamkos would make a ton of sense.

I disagree. I don't think they're in the top 15 teams it would make sense for him to sign with.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.