Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

he has to catch him first

interior linemen don't need to win a foot race in order to get in on the tackle of a running back.

in any case, if mccoy has a bum hamstring, the chances are greater that he'll be caught.

We can beat Miami without McCoy. I don't think we can best Seattle or the Pats without him. Rest him for the week. Seriously, didn't see see this last year with the hamstring? Let him get healthy dammit.

It doesn't make sense. Hopefully, they sit him.

interior linemen don't need to win a foot race in order to get in on the tackle of a running back.

in any case, if mccoy has a bum hamstring, the chances are greater that he'll be caught.

It doesn't make sense. Hopefully, they sit him.

I kid...  

We can beat Miami without McCoy. I don't think we can best Seattle or the Pats without him. Rest him for the week. Seriously, didn't see see this last year with the hamstring? Let him get healthy dammit.

Let him dress, but only use him if they need him. Put Gillislee in his role & give him the Reggie "well, EJ can't be the only guy we dressed that doesn't play" Bush role if the game goes as planned. If the game is getting fubar'd, then bring in the cavalry.

Let him dress, but only use him if they need him. Put Gillislee in his role & give him the Reggie "well, EJ can't be the only guy we dressed that doesn't play" Bush role if the game goes as planned. If the game is getting fubar'd, then bring in the cavalry.

At the very least, this.  I don't think the Bills can win without him.  And they definitely can't afford to get behind with this strategy.  But at the very least, have him available.

At the very least, this.  I don't think the Bills can win without him.  And they definitely can't afford to get behind with this strategy.  But at the very least, have him available.

I emphatically do not believe they can win in Miami being down this many skill players.  If they do, I will be all in on this season regardless of what happens next week with the Patriots.  If there was ever a game to win 9-6, it has to be this week.  This is one of those weeks in a long season that a good team will find a way to win.   Doesn't matter how ugly, just find a way.  Special teams, field goals, sacks..  Find a way.

Edited by wjag

I emphatically do not believe they can win in Miami being down this many skill players.  If they do, I will be all in on this season regardless of what happens next week with the Patriots.  If there was ever a game to win 9-6, it has to be this week.  This is one of those weeks in a long season that a good team will find a way to win.   Doesn't matter how ugly, just find a way.  Special teams, field goals, sacks..  Find a way.

Ugh, but you're right.

Not to try and take away from McCoy's performances, but the Bills have averaged 3 yds before contact rushing with a incredibly high 4.63 yds. over the middle (both #1). While McCoy may be head and shoulders above the other RB's on the roster, even an average RB should have some success running the ball if the O-line is keeping people off him for the first 3 yds. I think that either Gillislee or Bush could have a successful day against the Dolphins 31st ranked rushing defense. I don't know how much risk there is in hurting the hamstring worse, but I imagine there has to be some.

Edited by kishoph

Not to try and take away from McCoy's performances, but the Bills have averaged 3 yds before contact rushing with a incredibly high 4.63 yds. over the middle (both #1). While McCoy may be head and shoulders above the other RB's on the roster, even an average RB should have some success running the ball if the O-line is keeping people off him for the first 3 yds. I think that either Gillislee or Bush could have a successful day against the Dolphins 31st ranked rushing defense. I don't know how much risk there is in hurting the hamstring worse, but I imagine there has to be some.

I agree with everything but the bolded. Bush is shot. I've seen him run right past gaping holes in the D to find tacklers.

Edited by inkman

Ugh, no woods.... Let's see how this works out... Zero WR depth.... If I was Miami, I'd stack the box and make Tyrod win a game

They likely will, but with Suh there and them having smaller DE's, we'll pull the guards and bounce it outside. They also lost their best DB in their pro-bowl safety, which could be huge for us

McCoy is gonna play a lot more than we think.

Shaq is gonna cause a sack fumble today.

I still think it's probably a closer game than we want to see

Agreed with the bold

I think the Steelers, Texans and Vikings agree.

Yup. Injuries happen, it's part of the NFL. It's why depth is so huge.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.