Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

If you have another option you do that, but don't think there is a better QB out there for the bills.

There are still 13 games left this year but so far it wouldn't be hard to beat what Taylor has done. He gets $15.5 million next year if he isn't cut. There's an option after the second year, too, but 2018 becomes partially guaranteed if he isn't cut this offseason.

Time will tell if he's worth keeping around. My mind is still fully on draft QBs.

Looking for a little help.... I'm looking for 1 single ticket to the bills/49rs game.... I have friends and etc with tickets in section 114 and row 8...seats 8 and 9.

I have checked stubhub and etc with only a little help, and no single tickets available on bbtix for that game.... Anyone have any idea on how i can get 1 ticket as close to them as possible, not overly worried about price. Thanks

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

i'm working to get to that point.

good to see (read) you.

Unfortunately I have watched football on one Thursday.  That was enough for me.  All the suspensions for stupidity really pushed me towards the edge, piled on top of the downward spiral in the quality of the league's product over recent years.  I still want to see them win, but I don't actually want to see them.  I hope I'll get it back someday, but I doubt it happens.

Unfortunately I have watched football on one Thursday.  That was enough for me.  All the suspensions for stupidity really pushed me towards the edge, piled on top of the downward spiral in the quality of the league's product over recent years.  I still want to see them win, but I don't actually want to see them.  I hope I'll get it back someday, but I doubt it happens.

It's downright mind numbing at times.

One of my younger kids insisted on getting into a fantasy league this season. So I put one together for smallish stakes with some of his cousins and uncles. And he's into it, for sure. But in Week 1, he sat down to watch a game in which there were 3 or 4 players going that would affect his contest. He stuck with it for about 25 minutes, and then drifted off -- to play outside, finish a lego assemblage, or something. I walked into the room and turned off the TV, and then found him to ask him how it had been going. He made a passing remark that indicated that he found the game ... a bit boring. And this is a kid who will happily sit through a top flight soccer game on TV.

NFL football is pretty much unwatchable live. When I watch it's on DVR delay so I can skip the constant commercials.  I don't play fantasy football but I'd imagine the Red zone channel would make it bearable to follow your players.  It also helps that I watch on Sundays outdoors while grilling, drinking and bs-ing with friends because there's no way I could just plop myself on the couch and subject myself to the NFL every week.

That is what happens when you kickoff, commercial, offensive drive ending in score or punt, commercial, timeout, commercial, 2 minute warning, commercial, injury timeout, commercial, challenge, commercial, and on top of that there can be anywhere from 25-35 seconds of nothing while the teams decide what they are going to do. The result is a 60minute game that takes 3.5-4 hours to play. Most of those commercial breaks are 5 minutes longer or more. 1 hour of ads, 17minutes of replays, 75minutes of watching the players stand around, and 11 minutes of action... how fun!

http://qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

On top of that every single aspect of the game is sponsored. The Toyota Kickoff report. The Walmart halftime show. The Verizon Wireless Timeout. The CrappyCrapCrappy challenge. 

NFL football is pretty much unwatchable live. When I watch it's on DVR delay so I can skip the constant commercials.  I don't play fantasy football but I'd imagine the Red zone channel would make it bearable to follow your players.  It also helps that I watch on Sundays outdoors while grilling, drinking and bs-ing with friends because there's no way I could just plop myself on the couch and subject myself to the NFL every week.

Word to Big Bird. All of that.

Last Christmas, we were at the in-laws and one of my brothers in law dialed up Red Zone. That was actually fun.

That is what happens when you kickoff, commercial, offensive drive ending in score or punt, commercial, timeout, commercial, 2 minute warning, commercial, injury timeout, commercial, challenge, commercial, and on top of that there can be anywhere from 25-35 seconds of nothing while the teams decide what they are going to do. The result is a 60minute game that takes 3.5-4 hours to play. Most of those commercial breaks are 5 minutes longer or more. 1 hour of ads, 17minutes of replays, 75minutes of watching the players stand around, and 11 minutes of action... how fun!

http://qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

On top of that every single aspect of the game is sponsored. The Toyota Kickoff report. The Walmart halftime show. The Verizon Wireless Timeout. The CrappyCrapCrappy challenge. 

I had a very hard time watching Monday night football because it seemed like after every other play was another commercial break that was 5x longer than the actual game footage we had just seen.  Just terrible.  

I was at the stage for a few years where I couldn't watch anything beyond Bills games. Just imagine how masochistic that is.

I'm in the middle of this stage right now. I can only keep away from one or two bills games a year, when things really get hairy, but I haven't watched any meaningful amount of any other team yet.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.