Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

My fight was against meddling Buffalo sports owner Pegula. Obviously the war on that front shifted to the southtowns. To be more clear, I am surprised more people didn't see that Pegula is a meddler and would take his act to Orchard Park. Why is there any shock about today's news? And to think, this is only the stuff that has come out. He's probably inflating and deflating balls at halftime.

Because meddling is a shade of grey, not black or white.  Although evidence is quickly mounting that there isn't much light being reflected by Mr. and Mrs. Pegula.

When did that happen? :unsure:

2004. Buffalo started out 0-4. Came down to week 17. If they beat the Steelers they'd make the playoffs. Pittsburgh had their position locked and limited play for their starters. Bledsoe and company choked hard at home. Finished 9-7. As for jobs being saved I can't comment on that. Have little memory of who was running things back then. 

Edited by GoPre

2004. Buffalo started out 0-4. Came down to week 17. If they beat the Steelers they'd make the playoffs. Pittsburgh had their position locked and limited play for their starters. Bledsoe and company choked hard at home. Finished 9-7. As for jobs being saved I can't comment on that. Have little memory of who was running things back then.

I went to the game. No idea how they got to that record as I can't remember what happened last week let alone 12 years ago.

I truly believe that Greg Roman was fired because he was the only realistic mid-season head coach replacement if the Pegula's decided to make an in season change. Rex was trying to ensure he gets the entire season after one of the most embarrassing defensive performances in Bills history. It's been a while since I've seen a Bills head coach out-coached as badly as Rex was on Thursday.    

Years of neglect have left you impatient my friend. Eichel and Reino haven't even started their 2nd year!

Oh, please, please, please tell me all about the talent in the system too.  Just like Darcy used to do.

You can keep the Stockholm syndrome.  Results or bust.

If only Marrone was Mr. Sunshine. Did we really get rid of him because he didn't smile enough?! Give me a ####ing break.

If one was prone to conspiracy theories, one might start to wonder why the last three (only three) coaches for the Bills who have had a winning record in the last twenty years were run out of town.

Here's what to do with the Bills.

Fire everyone.

I do mean everyone.

Russ Brandon?  Gone.  The guy who takes tickets at the game?  Gone.  Waterboy?   Gone

Eliminate every trace of the virus.  

I don't care if it's a part-time beer salesman.  Gone.

EDIT:  Sorry, forgot.  This goes to the players, too.  All gone.

Operate as an expansion team for five years.  The team would be better than it will be on its current path.

Edited by Eleven

Fire everyone.

I do mean everyone.

Russ Brandon? Gone. The guy who takes tickets at the game? Gone. Waterboy? Gone

I don't care if it's a part-time beer salesman. Gone.

EDIT: Sorry, forgot. This goes to the players, too. All gone.

Operate as an expansion team for five years. The team would be better than it will be on its current path.

And then what?

Hire more sh!tty people?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't fire everyone, they should. I just can't ever imagine them hiring anyone good.

Edited by ubkev

If only Marrone was Mr. Sunshine. Did we really get rid of him because he didn't smile enough?! Give me a ####ing break.

If one was prone to conspiracy theories, one might start to wonder why the last three (only three) coaches for the Bills who have had a winning record in the last twenty years were run out of town.

We got rid of Marrone because he thought beating a Patriots team that wasn't trying in week 17 to get to 9 wins made him Vince Lombardi and tried a power play for a raise for him and his staff. If there's one thing I'm sick of right now, it's Bills fans romanticizing about that damn 9-7 season. Marrone was every bit as freaking mediocre as every other mediocrity we've employed the past 16 years. Are we really forgetting all of the braindead decisions he made in just two years?

Fire everyone.

I do mean everyone.

Russ Brandon?  Gone.  The guy who takes tickets at the game?  Gone.  Waterboy?   Gone

I don't care if it's a part-time beer salesman.  Gone.

EDIT:  Sorry, forgot.  This goes to the players, too.  All gone.

Operate as an expansion team for five years.  The team would be better than it will be on its current path.

The Pegulas, too? I mean they're there, and thus, technically infected.

How you feeling about this now, True? What do they have left, the Bills at home, and the Texans?

Fine. They're losing at least one of the next two.

You realize that if you want to burn this thing to the ground you can't just stop with the people, right?

You're right.  The folding tables, too.

We got rid of Marrone because he thought beating a Patriots team that wasn't trying in week 17 to get to 9 wins made him Vince Lombardi and tried a power play for a raise for him and his staff. If there's one thing I'm sick of right now, it's Bills fans romanticizing about that damn 9-7 season. Marrone was every bit as freaking mediocre as every other mediocrity we've employed the past 16 years. Are we really forgetting all of the braindead decisions he made in just two years?

The Pegulas, too? I mean they're there, and thus, technically infected.

Fine. They're losing at least one of the next two.

"We" did not get rid of Marrone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.