Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

It's the day of the third preseason game, and that means watching Sammy and Tyrod and Shady and all of the other starters play over two quarters of meaningless football.

Have I mentioned I hate the preseason?[/quote

Looks like not today. Defense is gonna be mostly 2nd stringers. I expect the starters on O to last a couple of series.

Supposedly TY and Sammie wanted a little bit of time together and that means the starting O line will get some time. But it sounds like thats all itll be.

Yep, got caught making assumptions there. Will happily eat my crow.

At the risk of sounding like a sore loser, the refs decided that game.  At least it's only preseason.

Rex pulling the starters decided that game.  And it IS only preseason.  Finally the man did something smart.

EJ is that guy who is just crazy good in the AHL but when he gets his chances in the National he just isn't quite good enough.

He's not THAT good, d4rk.

In reality Cousins did squat for most of the time he was in the game and he faced none of our starting DBs, DLs and only 2 starting LBs (and those weren't that long and they ate him up while they were in)

In the first 20 minutes, Cousins was 3/11 for 17 yards and an INT.  A whopping 1.7 QB rating.  Not very good, especially since it came against mostly backups.

To be fair to Cousins, over his final 10 minutes, Cousins was 9/12 for 171 yards and 3 TDs. 156.25 rating.

Edited by JujuFish

In the first 20 minutes, Cousins was 3/11 for 17 yards and an INT.  A whopping 1.7 QB rating.  Not very good, especially since it came against mostly backups.

To be fair to Cousins, over his final 10 minutes, Cousins was 9/12 for 171 yards and 3 TDs. 156.25 rating.

Especially since it came against backups to backups who couldn't make a tackle to save their lives; guys who will be bouncers in a couple weeks. Cousins is JAG. 

GO BILLS!!!

Romo out again, 6-10 weeks projected. What's worse than not having a QB, having a really good QB who is stuck on the sidelines. Any playoff chance the Cowboys had is now gone, even in that weak division. 

The Buffalo Bills are making the playoffs. 10-6. Suck it, haters.

10-6 was a long shot even at 100 % healthy. Right now 6-7 wins seems fair if the offense plays really well. I have zero faith that Ryan can get this defense anywhere near what it would need to be to make the playoffs.  

Romo out again, 6-10 weeks projected. What's worse than not having a QB, having a really good QB who is stuck on the sidelines. Any playoff chance the Cowboys had is now gone, even in that weak division.

10-6 was a long shot even at 100 % healthy. Right now 6-7 wins seems fair if the offense plays really well. I have zero faith that Ryan can get this defense anywhere near what it would need to be to make the playoffs.

On Romo...if they can run the ball (zeke will run wild) and get timely throws from Prescott they can still make the playoffs IMO

On the Bills...Different year, different defense. I could see 10-6, heck I could even see 11-5.

Avatar bet? Over/under 8 wins, I get the over, you get the lower.

I think the Cowboys just got better.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.