Buffalo Bills 2016

That Aud Smell

Point taken and EJ had as miserable a three series stretch as any QB in history. Literally could not have played worse.

And I still put more blame for the loss on the defense. EJ left the field with the lead and our D couldn't make a stop when it counted. Phantom pass interference penalties didn't help matters, either.

In case anyone forgot. The good thing is that you only need to watch the first 90 seconds.

http://youtu.be/WppwBD0YUL4

Please review Buffalo vs Jacksonville 2015

One could make the argument that if EJ hadn't played those two games against the Bengals and Jags (and caused us to rush Tyrod back after the Jags game), the Bills could have had a decent chance at the playoffs.

Alas, the downside of a mobile QB.

He's better than EJ but I won't cry if we don't sign him

What actually lost that game was the PI call on 3rd and 18, was it? The one where not a single finger was laid on the receiver. Should have been 4th and 18, but they got four more downs and into our territory. I'm not one for thinking games are rigged or that refs favor teams, but it was a pathetic call.

He's better than EJ but I won't cry if we don't sign him

What actually lost that game was the PI call on 3rd and 18, was it? The one where not a single finger was laid on the receiver. Should have been 4th and 18, but they got four more downs and into our territory. I'm not one for thinking games are rigged or that refs favor teams, but it was a pathetic call.

Swamp, is that you?

Well, I finally saw the movie "Draft Day" and against my better judgment, the shot of the field house and then the stadium got me pretty psyched.

Then of course the inclusion of Russ Brandon, decision-maker at the top of the organization, brought me back to earth.

Cool. No down side to this.

If he makes the roster and takes carries away from actual productive RBs there is. Bush's best moves were off the field penetrating KKs red Zone. Hes just not good. Anyone who has had him in fantasy outside of 1 year as a dolphin has been thoroughly disappointed.

If he makes the roster and takes carries away from actual productive RBs there is. Bush's best moves were off the field penetrating KKs red Zone. Hes just not good. Anyone who has had him in fantasy outside of 1 year as a dolphin has been thoroughly disappointed.

I think you're selling his time in New Orleans short by quite a bit. He's always had the injury bug, and he's mostly disappointing in fantasy, but he was a huge part of those great Saints offenses.

I think you're selling his time in New Orleans short by quite a bit. He's always had the injury bug, and he's mostly disappointing in fantasy, but he was a huge part of those great Saints offenses.

Hell hath no fury like a Buffalo fan fantasy inkman scorned

Edited by inkman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.