GDT: Buffalo @ Boston, 7:00 pm edt, 2-6-2016

WildCard

I would have liked to see Dapper Disco Dan go off after that debacle and show some freaking emotion. At least make a statement instead of retreating meekly to the visitors dressing room. Show some leadership Danny Boy.

We get it Dan, you're cool, calm and collected. That gets old after a while.

I have no problem with the non-PS on McGinn because he wasn't clearly in front of Seidenberg.

Ratboy wasn't clearly in front of Risto either.

Risto didn't tackle him, he didn't even grab him. Pushing is not against the rules.

It couldn't have been interference because Ratboy had the puck.

It couldn't have been tripping or hooking because Risto had no stick.

What the ?

Oh and someone tell me why Ratboy shouldn't get a penalty for slashing the stick out of Risto's hands?

!

######.

No call on Gorges.

######.

No penalty shot for McGinn.

######.

Marchant GET'S that call. Nice goal though.

The only saving grace is if the coach throws an emotional charged hissy fit. Made ESPN's sport center where they showed the total lack of consistency on penalties that has plagued the league.

Edited by Woods-Racer

Risto in general hasn't been good in 3v3 this year, and I'm not letting him off the hook for giving Marchand that chance in the first place.

Samson is so smart. And it's awesome to see the number of times he gets knocked down shrink, and see him win battles and create chances after getting back up when he does. 

Jack had a strong game on both ends I thought, could have had a few points easily. 

Tuukka is a good goalie, and man oh man if Lehner keeps this up, and with his intensity, he will become my favorite Sabre. He gets away with little jabs that get into the other teams' heads, and his eyes. Did anyone see his eyes when he threw his mask. I want players who hate losing that much on my team, and when they have the skill to be a good starter at their position, well, that's entertainment. 

Marchand still got a shot off didn't he, even if Risto "held" him? (He didn't, his hand was on his back but never pulled or anything.) What's he supposed to do if he can't lean, just let Brad skate free? 

Larsson/Kane/Gionta have spent quite a few games together playing very well now. I hope we don't break that up, and I hope we add enough in the offseason to make that line our distant-third-best-line.

Moulson, you got a chance with Jack, and your stick wasn't on the ice. 

McCabe is a little over his head at this point, but he is not Franson-bad. Sit Cody, and run our RHDs down the right and our LHDs down the left.

Honestly, this was a great road game from our boys up until that mess of an ending. We'll be winning these games next year. I wish we were winning them now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.