The Eichel Tower

BetweenThePipes00

On C.J.'s birthday no less ... he's in for a surprise when he gets home from school.

The Eichel Tower t-shirt is up.

http://www.store716.com/

Actually that is not THE Eichel Tower t-shirt ... Store716 reached out to us, but I told them if we did a shirt I wanted it to be for charity. They said OK, we'll do our own thing ... and now they are doing it for charity anyway, which we would totally have been on board with ... but that's OK, hopefully we will get something put together and we can help someone else as well.

While we hope to do something of our own with some sort of image of the Tower, I am certainly all for people supporting Make-A-Wish.

But stay tuned ...  

very, very nice.

Actually that is not THE Eichel Tower t-shirt ... Store716 reached out to us, but I told them if we did a shirt I wanted it to be for charity. They said OK, we'll do our own thing ... and now they are doing it for charity anyway, 

<_<

Not a bad way to finish off the boy's 8th birthday ... Jack scores and he gets to add a puck to the Eichel Tower ...

Sheesh, what a cheap dad. You should've gotten him an Eichel to replace that old Ramsey the tower towers over for his birthday. :p

Pretty cool that Jack came through for him. Hope the rest of the day was as good.

Sheesh, what a cheap dad. You should've gotten him an Eichel to replace that old Ramsey the tower towers over for his birthday. :p

Pretty cool that Jack came through for him. Hope the rest of the day was as good.

Haha yeah well if we had he'd probably want to sleep in it anyway, no way it would be on that wall.

You guys and gals sitting down.

I set up a Twitter account yesterday afternoon.  I was told that you don't have to use it like most people do.  I set up a feed / follow list that is geared to news and business happenings.  Of course, this includes the Sabres and Bills and The Eichel Tower.

My first tweet was to like a video you guys posted and to tweet out that it was pure gold and that I like Eich ... thanks for the like back.

Question for all you more experienced tweeters ... is there a way that I can delete tweets from my feed?  It's getting rather bogged down.

VERY cool Pipes!

NS, do you want to delete sources of tweets or the tweets themselves?

The actual tweets once I have read them.

Also, is there an easy way to start reading with the most recent tweet?  When I go to the Twitter app it always takes me to the last tweet I have read and then I have to scroll up to the top of the page to see the most recent .

This continues to just be too cool.

For what it's worth I think each season should have its own tower and they can stand next to each other. :)

Hearing the growth in exposure of this makes me happy...

The actual tweets once I have read them.

Also, is there an easy way to start reading with the most recent tweet?  When I go to the Twitter app it always takes me to the last tweet I have read and then I have to scroll up to the top of the page to see the most recent .

Ok.  I don't think you can delete them like emails.

On my phone, I often have to manually scroll up to the top.  It's annoying.  Sometimes there's a button that says "new tweets" but not always.

On a computer, it always starts at the top with the new stuff.

On my phone, I often have to manually scroll up to the top.  It's annoying.  Sometimes there's a button that says "new tweets" but not always.

Thanks.

Yeah, it's more annoying on my phone.  I will play with it when I have time and see what I can find out.  If anything looks to work I will let you know.

On my laptop it always goes to the most recent tweet whenever I click the refresh button.

You guys and gals sitting down.

I set up a Twitter account yesterday afternoon.  I was told that you don't have to use it like most people do.  I set up a feed / follow list that is geared to news and business happenings.  Of course, this includes the Sabres and Bills and The Eichel Tower.

My first tweet was to like a video you guys posted and to tweet out that it was pure gold and that I like Eich ... thanks for the like back.

Question for all you more experienced tweeters ... is there a way that I can delete tweets from my feed?  It's getting rather bogged down.

I'm going into the Bunker and not coming out, the end of the world is nigh! :p

Thanks.

Yeah, it's more annoying on my phone. I will play with it when I have time and see what I can find out. If anything looks to work I will let you know.

On my laptop it always goes to the most recent tweet whenever I click the refresh button.

That's really the entire point of Twitter. Whatever is currently happening is what you're skimming through.

On my phone, if I stay logged in and go back to twitter I always get the "new tweets" button if there are more than 1 since I last checked it.  When I hit that button it takes me to the top of the screen and the most recent tweet.

Not being able to delete old tweets will be a pain at some point.

This continues to just be too cool.

For what it's worth I think each season should have its own tower and they can stand next to each other. :)

Hearing the growth in exposure of this makes me happy...

Haha we'll see ... I do think we will start over, but not sure we can keep each season's tower intact while we do it ... we'll see ...

Awesome that the shelf is high on the wall...he's gotta reach up to it.  Great job BTP!  

Yeah and he's actually standing on the arm of the couch to do it ... my wife loves it. (yeah, right)

On my phone, if I stay logged in and go back to twitter I always get the "new tweets" button if there are more than 1 since I last checked it.  When I hit that button it takes me to the top of the screen and the most recent tweet.

Not being able to delete old tweets will be a pain at some point.

You don't delete old tweets because they don't actually exist anywhere except on the timeline of the person who made the tweet. Your feed of other people's tweets is fluid. They just become old tweets that you no longer see unless you go hunting for them. You'll never see them again unless you favorite them or they're part of an interaction you have with someone. You can look up someone's old tweets through their user profile, but it's not like what you see on your timeline is being preserved anywhere in your account. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.