GDT: Buffalo @ Montreal, 7:00 pm est, 2-3-2016

WildCard

Sweet, thanks. Just saw that goal right now actually. That feed by Risto was something else Someone earlier told me Franson got that

Never gets a chance to make that pass w/out Eichel's work keeping the puck in the zone. Nice play all around. (Reinhart had nice position in front of the net keeping Condon honest.)

Kane, Larsson line playing every other shift?  ;)

3rd line production, 2 goals, 12 SOG's and 7 hits. That's a months worth of stats.

Larsson looking good and confident. His defense has been good for awhile but since he's matched up with Kane, things seem to be opening up for him and he's taking advantage of it.

Foligno with another strong game also. Not just the goal but he's contributing on that Eichel line. He and Girgs shared 10 hits, laying the wood for Eichel.

Lehner is growing on me also, another nice game...... Did he steal one for us today???

Players or coach driven?

I'm hoping it was coach driven. Might be a sign Goober is giving them a little more leeway to do what they want.

Yeah, and they even spent a few shifts taking the play to the Habs after they scored the 3rd one, though that may have been due to the Habs being the Habs.

I hope it's a trend moving forward.

3rd line production, 2 goals, 12 SOG's and 7 hits. That's a months worth of stats.

Larsson looking good and confident. His defense has been good for awhile but since he's matched up with Kane, things seem to be opening up for him and he's taking advantage of it.

Foligno with another strong game also. Not just the goal but he's contributing on that Eichel line. He and Girgs shared 10 hits, laying the wood for Eichel.

Lehner is growing on me also, another nice game...... Did he steal one for us today???

He might not have stolen the game, but that breakaway stop is something we haven't gotten consistently all year (no disrespect to the sometimes-spectacular work that Chad and Linus put in while Robin was out)

Even before his goal, thought he was playing one of his best games. Very happy to see him get the winner.

@BuffaloSabres With tonight's W, #Sabres have points in 7 straight divisional road games (6-0-1) for 1st time in franchise history.

Crazy stat.

How is that possible?

On another note, I just can't believe how far Moulson has fallen. He just doesn't make anything happen anywhere on the ice. It sucks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.