Sabrespace family squabbles and scandals

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Perhaps I misread your initial post in that I thought you were intimating that people who were mad at everything/everyone PSU were suddenly all forgiving because Pegula purchased the Sabres. It wasn't hard to reach that conclusion based on how you presented that post, thus why I questioned the timing. Thanks for the clarification.

I am not saying you are connecting Pegula to anything. Only that one poster here has suggested that Benson was involved in a coverup protecting a pedophile and that he is being investigated as a result. All the while never once offering one shred of evidence to suggest that was the case. Ghost has offered several such scenarios over the years, including the suggestion that Hodgson's father hired indigenous Canadians to have someone whacked. Tin foil stuff. If you don't think it is, we can agree to disagree.

I'm sure Sandusky had been raping children since he became sexually active and that some people in and around State College, PA had been aware of it for decades. I'm also sure the all powerful football institution silenced anyone who deigned to raise a concern.

Tinfoil?

A high ranking government official says Hodgson's dad who was in charge of Canadian parks, told the police to "Get those F'n Indians off my land!"....

The police opened fire shortly after and someone was killed.

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/background/ipperwash/timeline.html

What else would you like to bring up?

Tinfoil?

A high ranking government official says Hodgson's dad who was in charge of Canadian parks, told the police to "Get those F'n Indians off my land!"....

The police opened fire shortly after and someone was killed.

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/background/ipperwash/timeline.html

A link showing that Hodgson's dad was charged with conspiracy to commit murder would be nice. 

You can get on that after you provide the link indicating that Benson is being investigated for covering up the activities of a pedophile. 

Then maybe when you've finished all that you can work on providing the proof that Kaleta's uncle was slated to receive kickbacks for the ice rink. 

That's enough for now. 

Tinfoil?

The police opened fire shortly after and someone was killed. http://www.cbc.ca/news2/background/ipperwash/timeline.html

I did not read that anywhere in the linked article. There was a snippet where Hodson denies hearing and saying it

Former Ontario cabinet minister Chris Hodgson says he did not hear Mike Harris say "I want the f---ing Indians out of the park," and denies having said it himself. "I've read that quote extensively in the news media. It is embarrassing. I can assure you I did not say anything to that effect," he tells the inquiry.

A link showing that Hodgson's dad was charged with conspiracy to commit murder would be nice.

You can get on that after you provide the link indicating that Benson is being investigated for covering up the activities of a pedophile.

Then maybe when you've finished all that you can work on providing the proof that Kaleta's uncle was slated to receive kickbacks for the ice rink.

That's enough for now.

I just linked a national investigation where a high ranking government official heard Hodgson tell the police in a not so polite way to clear HIS land of the Indians. And they did...

I'm glad you brought up Kaleta's uncle.

Yeah.....I was really out of line to question the motives of a charity under the mission of helping sick children, using almost all of their funds to hire a relative to construct an ice rink with those funds.

How's that rink coming along. You know, the one where they had a press conference to break ground on and say it would be up and running in a matter of months thanks to donations? You know....for the kids in the southtowns who were deprived the cherished gift of ice time?

Oh yeah....that's right. The uncle bailed. But he did sue Hamburg to try and build a rink in that town a mile or so away from one of the biggest current rinks in western ny.

Gosh....that was close to 5 years ago now. I wonder what happened to all that money since they never built a rink.

How folly of me to show any concern.

I did not read that anywhere in the linked article. There was a snippet where Hodson denies hearing and saying it

Former Ontario cabinet minister Chris Hodgson says he did not hear Mike Harris say "I want the f---ing Indians out of the park," and denies having said it himself. "I've read that quote extensively in the news media. It is embarrassing. I can assure you I did not say anything to that effect," he tells the inquiry.

Nov 30, 2005

It's there.

I just linked a national investigation where a high ranking government official heard Hodgson tell the police in a not so polite way to clear HIS land of the Indians.

Nov 30, 2005

It's there.

Feb. 16, 2006:

Former Ontario premier Mike Harris says he was "shocked" when former attorney general Charles Harnick told the inquiry he had heard Harris say "I want the f---ing Indians out of the park." Harris says it wasn't the intention of the government to "take a hard line" in dealing with the native

So a later witness testifies that it was Harris and Not Hodson. Again, the Solicitor ruled on the culpability of the entire matter not a particular statement but it appears the later blurb rebuts your original point.

I just linked a national investigation where a high ranking government official heard Hodgson tell the police in a not so polite way to clear HIS land of the Indians. And they did...

I'm glad you brought up Kaleta's uncle.

Yeah.....I was really out of line to question the motives of a charity under the mission of helping sick children, using almost all of their funds to hire a relative to construct an ice rink with those funds.

How's that rink coming along. You know, the one where they had a press conference to break ground on and say it would be up and running in a matter of months thanks to donations? You know....for the kids in the southtowns who were deprived the cherished gift of ice time?

Oh yeah....that's right. The uncle bailed. But he did sue Hamburg to try and build a rink in that town a mile or so away from one of the biggest current rinks in western ny.

Gosh....that was close to 5 years ago now. I wonder what happened to all that money since they never built a rink.

How folly of me to show any concern.

So, no links then? And I had such high hopes. 

Feb. 16, 2006:

Former Ontario premier Mike Harris says he was "shocked" when former attorney general Charles Harnick told the inquiry he had heard Harris say "I want the f---ing Indians out of the park." Harris says it wasn't the intention of the government to "take a hard line" in dealing with the native

So a later witness testifies that it was Harris and Not Hodson. Again, the Solicitor ruled on the culpability of the entire matter not a particular statement but it appears the later blurb rebuts your original point.

A witness 9 years later said it.

Hodgson was the original person at the time of the incident accused.

Accused by a woman 2nd in command of the police and wellbeing of an entire country.

But of corse, I'm just a bad person to point any of these things out. Throw in the fact an NHL organization said Cody was a problem child who let his dad run the show in opposition to the best interests of the team and they couldn't wait to get rid of him.....and the fact his new coach was a Native Canadian.....I mean, bothing to see here.

Drane baaaaad.....he like Kassian....

If Kassian's mom was accused by the deputy US Attny General of a racial slur in order to clear out a group of protesters by force after a month long tense standoff and people were killed as a result, I might be a little leery of him too.

As it was, I thought he was a red flag for never eating chicken wings.

So, no links then? And I had such high hopes.

Can I give you links, the same half dozen I gave over the years, or will you be reporting me for cluttering this thread?

Your link was to a timeline. I read the the timeline from earliest to latest. I'm quirky. The end, i.e. The latest post seems to indicate the premier was at fault. The rest of your post is extrapolation. You obviously have a more vested interest in this story and perhaps have read numerous sources. But the link doesn't support that position. Or at the least it is open to interpretation

A witness 9 years later said it.

Hodgson was the original person at the time of the incident accused.

Accused by a woman 2nd in command of the police and wellbeing of an entire country.

But of corse, I'm just a bad person to point any of these things out. Throw in the fact an NHL organization said Cody was a problem child who let his dad run the show in opposition to the best interests of the team and they couldn't wait to get rid of him.....and the fact his new coach was a Native Canadian.....I mean, bothing to see here.

Drane baaaaad.....he like Kassian....

If Kassian's mom was accused by the deputy US Attny General of a racial slur in order to clear out a group of protesters by force after a month long tense standoff and people were killed as a result, I might be a little leery of him too.

As it was, I thought he was a red flag for never eating chicken wings.

Can I give you links, the same half dozen I gave over the years, or will you be reporting me for cluttering this thread?

None of the links you've given over the last half dozen years support your claim of today that Benson is being investigated for anything, let alone covering up for a pedophile. 

Nor do any of your links support your claims that Hodgson's dad hired hit men to have people whacked. 

It's always the same old noise. Little style, no substance. 

Anyway, I've given you enough attention today and it gets wearisome going around in the same circles. 

But please, let us know when Benson gets arrested. 

Your link was to a timeline. I read the the timeline from earliest to latest. I'm quirky. The end, i.e. The latest post seems to indicate the premier was at fault. The rest of your post is extrapolation. You obviously have a more vested interest in this story and perhaps have read numerous sources. But the link doesn't support that position. Or at the least it is open to interpretation

I gotcha. Currently working on K9s request for the Kaleta rink his uncle was going to build weeks after a publicity blitz.

There are more specific articles with Chris Hodgson. I mean really though, you find anything normal about his history in the least? I will find you better sources.

None of the links you've given over the last half dozen years support your claim of today that Benson is being investigated for anything, let alone covering up for a pedophile.

Nor do any of your links support your claims that Hodgson's dad hired hit men to have people whacked.

It's always the same old noise. Little style, no substance.

Anyway, I've given you enough attention today and it gets wearisome going around in the same circles.

But please, let us know when Benson gets arrested.

Find me where I say Hodgsons dad hired a hit man.

Go for it.

Maybe you should ask Benson himself if he is under investigation or ever was. Oh that's right. He hid in a bunker and refused to talk to the press for months.

He did show up to local elementary schools with Sabretooth though. http://forums.sabrespace.com/topic/19523-pat-kaleta-gets-his-rink/

Original thread on Kaleta. Notice how they had the funds already and were a few weeks away from starting construction. Then chz linked a groundbreaking to take place that has been yanked.

The best part is people saying how great it would be because there was no ice rink down there and that was the goal, to give kids access to a rink.

Then all of a sudden, Kaleta bailed, and showed up years later trying to build at 5661 Camp Rd in Hamburg, a little more than a mile away from the town rink....

http://www.thesunnews.net/news/734-Ruling_handed_down_in_Kaleta_vs._town_of_Hamburg_zoning_case.html

http://mobile.buffalonews.com/?articleRedirect=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buffalonews.com%2Fcity-region%2Fhamburg%2Fdetails-surrounding-proposed-hamburg-sports-complex-are-sketchy-20150719

That's funny....so they have been sitting on over 1 million dollars for close to 5 years that was raised under the guise of helping sick children.

Not one thing promised by Kaleta's uncle has come to fruition.

Again.....Drane baaaaad. He hate children.

Any other tinfoil from me? You know, like saying Golisano was running the team for pure profit reasons and they would sell as soon as Quinn was vested in ownership for long term capital gains?

Don't worry. I'm sure the moderator is using analytics to figure out how many months I will be banned for mentioning a name.

If X is serious about leaving, I will fall on the grenade and not post.

I guess he needs to reconcile his theory of narcissism with martyrdom. Probably one in the same.

To keep the thread on it's original track, who thinks that last night at the puck drop ceremony Russ Brandon could name you one Coyote without looking at the back of their jerseys?

Maybe you can start your own board, you, your shadow account, the smoking man and PA could be members.

So we can't have a generic eichel thread because it's not on a specific topic but we can have all this in a world junior thread?? I was impressed with all of godd's info in the disco Dan thread of a number of months ago but i see his tin foil consperacies have reared their ugly heads again.

I don't agree with GoDD a lot, but I really like his posts. They bring discussion at least.

And I want the Eichel thread back. We talk about him every game, there should be a place for it

Gonna be in Finland this year. I wonder if our Swedish friend from Modo will make the trek. 

GO SABRES!!!

I would assume Linus plays/starts for them. Hopefully MODO can give us that answer?

Again, should I start a new thread and draw extra attention?

In this thread we have TruBlue calling me "broken", yet I bring up a valid point about Cliff Benson being the only surviving employee of the original Hockey Heaven group and the mere mention of his name has people in a kerfuffel.

We have a poster being accused of being someone other than himself and was made to feel intimidated.

Now X is upset because just because he wants to pretend "The Tank" never happened and the True Sabres Fans had to boo their own players and root for them to lose...some people will always remember what happened and not be afraid to remind people about what really happened no matter how much the feeling and subject matter may make them squirm.

A little ironic, no?

Well.. the solution was already created in that things were moved to another thread.  But yeah.. they belong in another thread.

Here's the thing.  I completely appreciate your skepticism and I think you have a desire to find something that is being covered up.  I'm not saying it is and I don't have the time or wherewithal to pursue such matters.  It would seem that you would be best suited to be some level of investigative journalist and get the scoop on such things and bring it to light.  Keep going..

But, the caution has to be that calling a duck a duck before you know how it quacks and walks is a bit risky and may undermine your point and weaken your overall positions.

There is loads of corruption that occurs at these levels and I am not so naive to think it does not. However, there are also decent people doing things in situations that turn bad.

You'll have to have to produce the fire though. It's not enough to just yell "Smoke".