Sabrespace family squabbles and scandals

Ghost of Dwight Drane

I still have no idea what this thread is about, was there a fight somewhere?

It is the equivalent of the junk drawer in the kitchen. You are not quite sure you need but not sure you want to get rid of it. Throw it in the drawer and you can decide later.

:)

Dudacek started this thread as an attempt to regain focus. At least that's what I saw yesterday.

Maybe someone else did the housecleaning because he said he couldn't move all the data.

Dudacek isn't a mod. He's too nice.

I moved the posts.

• 2 weeks later...

See you Ghost.

I was one that generally supported you in all this and other stuff.

When it is taken far enough to chase off an outstanding and longstanding veteran then it is too far.

SDS had his hand forced.

This place will not be the same without you, but in some ways and it pains me to say it, it's better without you.

Take care.

I still don't know what he did.

SDS has said if PA was really interested he would have sent a PM and not started a thread.

I suggest you try that.

In the mean time, follow the link SDS put in his locking post in PA's thread and go to X's most recent post ... his sendoff, although it seems that he may come back.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

SDS has said if PA was really interested he would have sent a PM and not started a thread.

I suggest you try that.

In the mean time, follow the link SDS put in his locking post in PA's thread and go to X's most recent post ... his sendoff, although it seems that he may come back.

I was really interested. But I don't think it needed to be kept to the smoky back rooms of SabreSpace. The board deserved an explanation and got it. Mission accomplished. BTW, X.'s new nickname is Yoko.

I suggest you try that.

I doubt he would give an explanation to anybody requesting one. He doesn't answer my questions as it is.

I'll just let it go, it's not that important.

It just seems to me there is more hostility in this place when others try to control what others say, it's usually much more fluid when people just let it be. But, not knowing GODD's situation, I can't comment on this specific case.