Sabrespace family squabbles and scandals

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Well.. the solution was already created in that things were moved to another thread. But yeah.. they belong in another thread.

Here's the thing. I completely appreciate your skepticism and I think you have a desire to find something that is being covered up. I'm not saying it is and I don't have the time or wherewithal to pursue such matters. It would seem that you would be best suited to be some level of investigative journalist and get the scoop on such things and bring it to light. Keep going..

But, the caution has to be that calling a duck a duck before you know how it quacks and walks is a bit risky and may undermine your point and weaken your overall positions.

There is loads of corruption that occurs at these levels and I am not so naive to think it does not. However, there are also decent people doing things in situations that turn bad.

You'll have to have to produce the fire though. It's not enough to just yell "Smoke".

Thank you for this.

The local media is more worried about chasing teenagers off Twitter, or having a Pie Draft.

I just have no understanding how the guy is allowed into local schools after hiding out for months from the media and never answering one question about the timeline of events.

Forgive my cluttering every now and then with nasty subject matter. If I was given the authority of any number of alphabet agencies, or the protection of a true editor, I'm sure I could meet the concerns of many. Until then. #OneBuffalo.

Who named the title of this thread?

I believe it purposely marginalizes the nature (and potential truth) of the things we are discussing in this thread. It will also scare away any new lurkers or posters.

A better title, and perhaps more genuine one, would be "Pegula, Benson, Penn State, Sandusky, and Pedophilia Scandals". But I imagine that association would freak too many people out, and hurt some people's interests. Better to hide it behind "family squabbles and scandals". 

Who named the title of this thread?

I believe it purposely marginalizes the nature (and potential truth) of the things we are discussing in this thread. It will also scare away any new lurkers or posters.

A better title, and perhaps more genuine one, would be "Pegula, Benson, Penn State, Sandusky, and Pedophilia Scandals". But I imagine that association would freak too many people out, and hurt some people's interests. Better to hide it behind "family squabbles and scandals". 

It says GoDD, but if memory serves dudacek started it. I don't think the thread is as specific as you believe it to be concerning GoDD's current argument, but rather an umbrella thread dedicated to all of the recycled arguments we have on here

Essentially everybody on this board hates me and wishes me death yet I have never blocked a single one of you. I have given half the board pound key (####) treatment but still... Don't block people. You're all great and terrible at the same time. Couldn't imagine a board without any of you.

Essentially everybody on this board hates me and wishes me death yet I have never blocked a single one of you. I have given half the board pound key (####) treatment but still... Don't block people. You're all great and terrible at the same time. Couldn't imagine a board without any of you.

you think too much of yourself..  :P

Come on with the bold Hoss, you know it's not true and I won't treat you like that pretty blonde girl who calls herself ugly. Nobody hates you here, and you look great in that skirt

Come on with the bold Hoss, you know it's not true and I won't treat you like that pretty blonde girl who calls herself ugly. Nobody hates you here, and you look great in that skirt

I'm pretty sure you just did, in fact, treat him like the pretty blonde girl who calls herself ugly.

Thank you for this.

The local media is more worried about chasing teenagers off Twitter, or having a Pie Draft.

I just have no understanding how the guy is allowed into local schools after hiding out for months from the media and never answering one question about the timeline of events.

Forgive my cluttering every now and then with nasty subject matter. If I was given the authority of any number of alphabet agencies, or the protection of a true editor, I'm sure I could meet the concerns of many. Until then. #OneBuffalo.

The media is always a joke.  Rare is anyone who has anything of substance. Most corporate events that are consumed by the public are pre-washed heavily by the legal and marketing teams. Each word and action crafted with precision.

How is he let into the school?  Well, the media has to walk the careful line of alienating themselves from their customers. Go too hard on a guy, especially when kids are involved (school) and it's a risk most would not take.

As for why he's the last man standing?  If I am not mistaken was he not also the first man standing?  His relationship with Pegula is pretty deep as I see it.  He's not likely to go unless the dirt (if there is dirt) gets bad and the corporation needs to save face.

Didn't he move the off topic stuff here?

Maybe I have no clue.

He's still listed as a member.  Anyone can copy posts into another thread.  Maybe this is what he tried?

Just play along with McHorse######er Frycakes.

*does NOT want to know what my nickname is*

If every interaction I have with a person is not productive, it's time for me to block that person. 

It's not you, it's me.

*does NOT want to know what my nickname is*

*is pretty sure GoDD hasn't had occasion to come up for me*

If every interaction I have with a person is not productive, it's time for me to block that person. 

It's not you, it's me.

*is pretty sure GoDD hasn't had occasion to come up for me*