GDT: Vancouver at Buffalo, 1pm 11/7/15

Eleven

His skating has dropped off. He's not making those quick stops and starts that he needs to. Instead he's making lazy plays. I wonder if his injury is nagging him.

He looks like he is laboring on every stride, definitely not 100%

I'm willing to give Weber credit for fighting. It's the only positive thing he does... Mainly the part where it takes him off the ice for five minutes.

I couldn't agree more. It also takes someone off on the other team for 5 minutes that has much more skill than the aformentiomed Michael Weber.

My original post was a joke. I give Weber credit for nothing. I just want him off the ice.

What if Weber gets boarded on his first shift and the other team's best player gets 5 and a game misconduct? Is it worth it then to have him play?

Edited by Stads

Sabres passing just off. Need some Pete's Italan Roast or Pierce Brother's "Fog Buster" Gionta looks like he has his legs compared to the rest of them. Larrson looks like a brick and a pain to play against, has a little Marchand in him.

What if Weber gets boarded on his first shift and the other team's best player gets 5 and a game misconduct? Is it worth it then to have him play?

If it is a top D then no not worth having him play, if forward then maybe but very limited minutes.

Edited by North Buffalo

Eichel is not intense enough, as sizzle said, but it's like HD is trying to reinforce "do it all on your own!" With these lines.

Great period by McCabe. Nice outlet passes, nice aggression in the D zone. Kid is a keeper.

Pysyk had a few brutal giveaways. He and Eichel need some of BogoKane's Secret Stash.

Edited by qwksndmonster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.