GDT: Vancouver at Buffalo, 1pm 11/7/15

Eleven

On the day Zadorov was sent down to the AHL, it's mind-boggling knowing what we gave up for someone that consistently dictates possession and tempo on the ice

Funny how life works sometimes.

And do I ever like it.

Can't remember the last time we had a guy like that.

I'm struggling to think of another player in the league who is even like that.

Funny how life works sometimes.

And do I ever like it.

I'm struggling to think of another player in the league who is even like that.

Really? Toews, Kane, Getlaf, Ovi, Parise, ....it's nice to have that type of player but let's hold off on the coronation just yet.

Really? Toews, Kane, Getlaf, Ovi, Parise, ....it's nice to have that type of player but let's hold off on the coronation just yet.

None of those guys play the game like O'Reilly though. They're all great possession players. But O'Reilly is so good at playing through contact. It really sets him apart.

None of those guys play the game like O'Reilly though. They're all great possession players. But O'Reilly is so good at playing through contact. It really sets him apart.

We will have to agree to disagree. He is playing well and certainly making those around him better and that is good enough for me.

On the sports net feed on of the color guys said Jack reminds him of Mario, the other two were ready to have fit but settled on Getzlaf. Lmao. God forbid They upset the great white north viewing audience.

Not sure the love fest for mario up here is that strong but whatever. I viewed it as more about acknowledging how talented Mario actually was and whether Jack was capable of living up to that.

Not sure the love fest for mario up here is that strong but whatever. I viewed it as more about acknowledging how talented Mario actually was and whether Jack was capable of living up to that.

I just thought it was funny how he was sorta taken to task. I have been fortunate to see Gretzky, Mario Orr, Beleveau Molginy, Bure Federov and Perreault live. Mario and Gilbert did things that I still can't figure out how they did it. I consider it the highest of compliments to mentioned in the same breath. But that's just me.

No sog nice kill

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.