Cox article - Kane Trade a Bust

WannabeGM

Honestly, what a load of rubbish.  There hasn't even been 10 games into the season.  Albeit, he has one goal and not any other point totals to write home about.  It was but a game or two ago that Sidney Crosby had his first.  Just as an exceeding example.  Getzlaf and Perry aren't exactly lighting the world on fire as well.  This is just a trash article with baseless analysis.  Kane has played about as well away from the puck as you can on the PK and while his shots haven't gone in everything I've watched has been exciting.  

Me too, but it was Kane himself that referenced the article. I must have had some effect.

As in he wasn't really trying to score, but now that someone criticized him he can suddenly score?  No, there isn't any causality there.  Just a coincidence.  It was just too delicious for a guy like Kane to just leave it there though; he had to rub Cox's nose in it.

You are Damien Cox?  Tricksy.

Yeah, I saw that too. :flirt:

As in he wasn't really trying to score, but now that someone criticized him he can suddenly score?  No, there isn't any causality there.  Just a coincidence.  It was just too delicious for a guy like Kane to just leave it there though; he had to rub Cox's nose in it.

Yeah, I saw that too. :flirt:

Edited to redact "obnoxiously stated" material: I think he was trying to score before. I also think that a negative article written about him, which he obviously read before the game, could have absolutely motivated him and had an influence on his performance in that game.

Edited by SwampD

He was. The goal was just a result of the hard work he has been putting in. The fact he scored after the article came out is merely a coincidence.

Oh c'mon, next thing your going to tell us is you don't believe in healing crystals and palm reading.  Yeesh kids these days.

Edited by 3putt

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.