Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

Yes. This song could easily be the Sabres version of the "Shout" song. The lyrics are perfect for our team (especially after a goal) and it'd be easy for everyone to sing along to after hearing it a few times. If you're in Chicago when Chelsea Dagger plays after a goal and the crowd joins in, you get goosebumps. This would have been the same thing in B-Lo.

Let Me Clear My Throat is just a generic hip hop song. You could put basically any hip hop song in its place for game 2 and I doubt anyone would notice. Lame choice by the fans who voted and I suspect they just wanted whatever sounded more modern. This is the type of thinking that had the Sabres switching to black uniforms 20 years ago. Bleh.

I think LMCMT was the choice all along and the fan vote was for show.

From it being the players' choice to it being the Bills' choice... seemed pretty foregone.

Yes.  This song could easily be the Sabres version of the "Shout" song.  The lyrics are perfect for our team (especially after a goal) and it'd be easy for everyone to sing along to after hearing it a few times.  If you're in Chicago when Chelsea Dagger plays after a goal and the crowd joins in, you get goosebumps.  This would have been the same thing in B-Lo.

Let Me Clear My Throat is just a generic hip hop song.  You could put basically any hip hop song in its place for game 2 and I doubt anyone would notice.  Lame choice by the fans who voted and I suspect they just wanted whatever sounded more modern.  This is the type of thinking that had the Sabres switching to black uniforms 20 years ago. Bleh.

Now you show up, after we have lost this town.

I think LMCMT was the choice all along and the fan vote was for show.

From it being the players' choice to it being the Bills' choice... seemed pretty foregone.

The brackets were rigged? By the way, why won't they announce the results of the final vote? Because Swords won?

In the arena on Thursday.... It was a cornocopia of emotions.... Eichel roofs it.... freakin HERE WE GO NOW comes blaring on.... It was absolutely hilarious! Perhaps in a good way?  Anyway, it WAS very loud, and it DID get all the fans into it, including myself.  I just don't know if it will stick.  The concensus seemed to be: 18000 rabid animals whoopin' and hollerin' like one giant ridiculous celebration.. ehhhh ok let's roll with it!

We shall see.

For what it's worth... wearing Sabres garb in Virginia and Tennessee the past two days... I HAVE received unprovoked praises in both states for now having the best goal song in the league.  It seems that the NHL general public widely approves ;)

That just proves children have terrible taste in music. :) (Or are the republicans worst nightmare of fraudulent voting; they're like devious, tiny, people!)

For what it's worth... wearing Sabres garb in Virginia and Tennessee the past two days... I HAVE received unprovoked praises in both states for now having the best goal song in the league.  It seems that the NHL general public widely approves ;)

That just proves children people have terrible taste in music. :) That's not the song I'd have preferred, but it's done now so there's no reason to whine about it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.