Kim Pegula and Buffalo Sabres new goal song

LGR4GM

Agreed. It worked much better than I thought it was going to.

Maybe they could shorten up the "here we go now"s.

It's a matter of principal (or principle lol). I have to challenge SDS to a duel now. Choose your weapon, sir.

Edited by pASabreFan

The goal song sounded like it really worked from my living room chair. Lots of people having fun after the first goal.

Yup, this is the vibe I got as well too. Really liked it, actually. It's fun. And I could see it annoying the other team.

Agreed. It worked much better than I thought it was going to.

Ya me too. I had fun with it in the arena even though I voted for swords over a thousand times!

I thought the song sounded good. I just think if we're getting blown out and David Legwand cashes one in to make 5-1, LMCMT is a little too in your face for the moment.

Agree but. This was the players choice so better start winning!

Worked real well, I thought.

Was not a fan of it until we scored.

Hell ya! Hated this selection until we scored and was then bumping hips in a quick party scene. That worked for every guy and girl in the rink. Turns out this song works so much better than I thought it would. It got people bumpin hips. i guarantee hips bumping with your neighbor and you like it. Assuming woman beside you. And if not and you're happy and that other person is happy well, here we go now!

We score you score.

They score you score.

Eatin good in the neighborhood

Edited by beerme1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.