Free Agent Frenzy 2015

spndnchz

I feel bad, today I have basically just re-posted a ton of stuff from twitter.  Does that really bother people or do you like it?  I am not sure who is seeing the tweets repeated here and who is just like "OMG this tweeter is amazing SORCERY!"

Your pants are still in tact? Maybe your mancrush isn't as strong as I thought. Hell, Freeman sent his desk flying across the office when he read the Blues would allow Tarasenko to listen to offer sheets. Step your game up.

This is already my 3rd pair today. Though in fairness only one of them is Saad related...

I feel bad, today I have basically just re-posted a ton of stuff from twitter.  Does that really bother people or do you like it?  I am not sure who is seeing the tweets repeated here and who is just like "OMG this tweeter is amazing SORCERY!"

IMO, this is good information to present. In a normal discussion, it would be customary to comment on a tweet, but those of us who are coming to this thread don't care about the commentary as much as getting the info. So quote all the tweets you want; it's information the intwitterate among us (like me) enjoy seeing.

I appreciate the reposts here. I don't have time to scan Twitter so it's nice to have everything relevant collected and dumped here.

Agreed - cut and paste Tweets is like having someone sift through Twitter for me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.