Around the NHL: 2015-2016

LGR4GM

The fact that he continues to say he wasn't trying to hit him is really annoying. No ones buying it Brad. Hell, you watch the NHL video and he makes the same exact motion he did in those previous hits. He doesn't need to admit it, but please drop that I didn't mean it portion from his comments.

The fact that he continues to say he wasn't trying to hit him is really annoying. No ones buying it Brad. Hell, you watch the NHL video and he makes the same exact motion he did in those previous hits. He doesn't need to admit it, but please drop that I didn't mean it portion from his comments.

Everyone always forgives a guys who owns it. Look at Giambi vs Clemons or Bonds.

"Today's music" = what you hear on the radio or see on tv. There's plenty of great music and always will be if you're willing to look.

A good place to look is Pandora. If you hear a modern song you really like search for a station on pandora and just play it. You'll discover plenty. That's a very simple way to find new stuff you'll enjoy...

Not sure of your age but I'm 44 and sometime in the last 2 years, I've completely abandoned pop music. I've turned into my dad. It all sounds the same to me.

39, and at 2 years you're a more patient man than I.

I'm 53 and I gave up on pop music ages ago.

"Today's music" = what you hear on the radio or see on tv. There's plenty of great music and always will be if you're willing to look.

A good place to look is Pandora. If you hear a modern song you really like search for a station on pandora and just play it. You'll discover plenty. That's a very simple way to find new stuff you'll enjoy...

You know what I listen for?  Music in commercials.  Then I figure out who sings it and see if the rest of their stuff is good.  That's how I found out about Röyksopp, Feist, The Heavy, etc.

You know what I listen for? Music in commercials. Then I figure out who sings it and see if the rest of their stuff is good. That's how I found out about

, Feist,
, etc.

Not a bad move at all. A lot of people found Alabama Shakes like that among others.

I'm 53 and I gave up on pop music ages ago.

You know what I listen for?  Music in commercials.  Then I figure out who sings it and see if the rest of their stuff is good.  That's how I found out about Röyksopp, Feist, The Heavy, etc.

I'm 54 and was at the dentist last week and in his office they were playing the Guess Who, The Eagles, Chicago, Steve Miller.  I thought that was great until I reaized that the music I grew up on is now Elevator/Dentist Office MUZAK.  I am now officially OLD.