Trade ideas and speculation

Hoss

Kulikov?

:ph34r:

(At least, in part.)

I know you're funnin but,

Kulikov has pretty much the identical contract situation and the Ducks aren't interested in a defenceman.

They're loaded with youngins

They want a young forward who can help them now and cap space.

I know the value doesn't appear to there but the best fit remains Girgensons plus a pick

Edited by dudacek

I know you're funnin but,

Kulikov has pretty much the identical contract situation and the Ducks aren't interested in a defenceman.

They're loaded with youngins

They want a young forward who can help them now and cap space.

I know the value doesn't appear to there but the best fit remains Girgensons plus a pick

Yeah, yeah.  :angel:

Who needs a starting goalie and I believe this is what TB should do. Vasilevski or Gudlevskis should be able to hold the fort.

Dallas is the first team most people talk about but I don't see Tampa taking back either of their goalies.

Honestly, we COULD be an option there. I would say it's highly doubtful but there's still big risk in Lehner. I like Lehner and am hoping he's our started but there's definitely appeal to Bishop.

Dallas is the first team most people talk about but I don't see Tampa taking back either of their goalies.

Honestly, we COULD be an option there. I would say it's highly doubtful but there's still big risk in Lehner. I like Lehner and am hoping he's our started but there's definitely appeal to Bishop.

Oh god, please no.

Most overrated goalie in the league.

Murray does love his big guys.

What about a 3 way deal? Bishop to Dallas, Niemi to Buffalo, A pick from Buffalo to Dallas, and a Prospect and a Pick from Dallas to TB

What about a 3 way deal? Bishop to Dallas, Niemi to Buffalo, A pick from Buffalo to Dallas, and a Prospect and a Pick from Dallas to TB

I don't think it's a bad deal myself, but I think it means lehner gets pushed to backup or 1b status behind Bishop or Niemi which isn't a bad thing. TM like the big goalies and Bishop is one of the biggest....

I don't think it's a bad deal myself, but I think it means lehner gets pushed to backup or 1b status behind Bishop or Niemi which isn't a bad thing. TM like the big goalies and Bishop is one of the biggest....

I don't want Bishop, and there is no way Niemi is the starter over Lehner. 

Marcus johansson going to arbitration. Don't think the caps have room for him.

If vessey doesn't sign with us, I think this might be a nice pick up, wonder what they want.

I like this idea. Maybe they'd like their 2nd back?

I like this idea. Maybe they'd like their 2nd back?

I think we'd have to give up Ennis or kane for him though.

edit: Would have to be Ennis, Kane's contract might be a bit rich for them.

Then again , Johansson would be getting up 4.5 mill in arbitration most likely, Ennis wouldn't give them much cap relief.

probably will have to be a 2nd and girgensons.

Edited by Huckleberry

Been readin on other boards that rick nash has been in Buffalo.

Without us moving a forward, I have no idea where he'd even go

If the source of that chatter on other boards is TheHockeyPress, I'm inclined to disbelieve it. IIRC that handle is bogus

This is the source of the rumor

Harrki oy Kaartokatu ‏@scanadusa  9h

Person who see group unable to confirm identify all non Buffalo player but have able to identify Rick Nash. Buffalo player O'Reilly brothers

Someone tweeted at this account that the O'Reilly Brothers where at Duffs with him. Which is interesting as ROR is a Vegan

Hockey Press/IBN and this guy are in tandem with they release although IBN is right at times. 

Without us moving a forward, I have no idea where he'd even go

If the source of that chatter on other boards is TheHockeyPress, I'm inclined to disbelieve it. IIRC that handle is bogus

Well it would be a trade so.. KANE?

Harrki oy Kaartokatu ‏@scanadusa  9h

Person who see group unable to confirm identify all non Buffalo player but have able to identify Rick Nash. Buffalo player O'Reilly brothers

Someone tweeted at this account that the O'Reilly Brothers where at Duffs with him. Which is interesting as ROR is a Vegan

Hockey Press/IBN and this guy are in tandem with ###### they release although IBN is right at times. 

Well he would of course take the carrots and celery with blue cheese. Oh and beer. Glorious glorious beer. Something for everyone at Duffs.

Harrki oy Kaartokatu@scanadusa 9h

9 hours ago

Hockey Press/IBN and this guy are in tandem with ###### they release although IBN is right at times.

I dont believe this hot garbage but they serve more than chicken wings at duffs

Well it would be a trade so.. KANE?

Well he would of course take the carrots and celery with blue cheese. Oh and beer. Glorious glorious beer. Something for everyone at Duffs.

Vegan means no blue cheese, and possibly not beer? Not sure how vegans view yeast.

Vegan means no blue cheese, and possibly not beer? Not sure how vegans view yeast.

Oh. What's the other term? I know them bastads drink beer.

Vegetarian? Either way Duffs could accommodate. So celery and carrots for both groups but celery, carrots with blue cheese, beer and turkey burgers for one group only I guess then. Why oh why would you belong to a non beer group? I'm guessing you're not posting on this here message board if that's the case.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.